Our construction & management company has been in business for over 70 years. We are looking for someone that desires a long-time opportunity. Our firm specializes in new construction and complete renovations of larger multi-family / apartment buildings. We always have a number of projects in the pipeline. We currently are in the process of a complete remodel including re-piping of a 38 units apartment building in Eagle Rock. Next in the pipeline is a large project in Koreatown.
- Assist in the Supervision of trades as directed by Project Superintendent including but not limited to plumbing, framing, HVAC, drywall, carpentry, painting, plaster, and waterproofing
- Project documentation including daily logs, punch lists, quality control lists.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Meeting with inspectors and assisting in getting inspections passed
- Supervise a team of laborers and construction employees
- Some manual labor and use of tools required as necessary to get the job done
- 5 years of construction experience in multi-family / apartments (size over 15+ units)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, written and verbal. *** Must speak Spanish
- Ability to read plans and blueprints
- Strong organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Ability to get hands dirty and work in the field when the situation arises.
- Available on some Saturdays as necessary
- Fast learner and enthusiastic person
- Clean criminal record
- Starting salary of $60,000-$70,000 based on experience and skill level
- Healthcare and employer covered dental plan
- Company iPhone
- Holiday and vacation benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.