Skytop Farm Community Pool
Opens before or weekend of Memorial Day
Closes sometime after Labor Day
Open between hours of 7am and 11pm.
The Skytop Farm swimming pool is for the use of our home/lot owners and their guests only. Only owners in good standing (current with their HOA duties) will be allowed the use of the pool and facilities. Each homeowner/lot owner must read and sign that they understand the pool rules each year.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
- No Person under the age of fourteen (14) will be allowed in the pool area unless accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) who assumed responsibility for that minor.
- A resident must accompany their guests at all times. Owners will be held responsible for the actions of their guests. Large numbers of guests when not having a pool party is highly discouraged.
- All infants and children not potty trained must wear swimming diapers.
- No animals of any kind are allowed within the pool fencing.
- No boisterous or rough play.
- No eating allowed in or around the edges of the pool.
- Do not litter. You are responsible for cleaning up food and putting all trash in the trash cans provided.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed within the pool fencing.
- No diving in areas of the pool less than five (5) feet deep.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- No persons with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections or communicable disease allowed in the pool.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- The pool is for private use only. Skytop Farm members/residents and their attended guests only.
- The pool hours are 7am - 11pm daily.
- Maximum number of swimmers in main pool is 63, and the kiddie pools maximum is 7.
- The first aid kit is located to the left inside the toy/float room.
- An emergency phone is located on the wall to the right as you com in the gate.
- The gates are to remain closed at all times. Under no circumstances should the gates be propped open.
- If there is contamination of the pool, please report it to one of the pool volunteers or call Paradise Pools (828) 693-9992. It is required that the pool remain closed until the contamination is taken care of.
- Skytop Farms reserves the right to close the pool at any time (weather, health, safety).
- All pool users should be instructed not to admit anyone into the pool area that is not a lot owner or accompanied guest.
- In the event of inclement weather, swimmers are to clear the pool during the storm, and we advise to stay clear for at least thirty (30) minutes after lightning and/or thunder has ceased.
- We ask that each person take responsibility for your community pool and we will handle situations as they come.
- Please clean up the pool deck, put down the umbrellas, and put away any toys or floats you got out when you leave.
- A grill has been provided for your convenience, please leave it as clean as you found it. Please inform a board member if the gas tank is low or out.