At Fliteworks (a trade name of SHPR Co.), we care about your privacy, and we do the best we can to keep your personal information secure. As part of this mission, we strive to be transparent about exactly what data we collect and store, and how we use it.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE GATHER
The information we learn from customers helps us to tailor and continually improve our services. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give to us in any other way. Some examples of information in this category include your account details like contact information and settings; your Fliteworks usage like views, requests, and form submissions; and your communications to us through means like email, phone, SMS, and verbal conversation. We use this information to provide you with the Fliteworks service. Without this information, we would not be able to provide you with many of the features or core functionality offered by Fliteworks. We also use this information to improve our service. We perform internal analysis on this data to identify trends and solutions to better suit your needs and improve your experience.
- Mobile. When you download or use apps created by Fliteworks or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Fliteworks if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update our database to note that you do not want to be contacted.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. Most information we receive and store from you is not shareable, whether it be for security or competitive reasons. However, some types of information about trends are valuable to our partners, and we will share this information with them. If you do not want your personal information to be used as part of this data, please stop using Fliteworks and its services.
- Our Business Partners. Some businesses, like satellite imagery providers, are very interested in the usage patterns around their products. To help them improve their services which in turn can improve the services we provide to you, we may share anonymized, general usage patterns and derivative insights that we create with them. If you do not want your personal information to be used as part of this data, please stop using Fliteworks and its services.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that SHPR Co. (the company which makes Fliteworks), or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
The safety of your personal information is important to us, and we do the best we can to protect it from access, malicious or otherwise, by unauthorized individuals. However, please understand that our resources are limited, and that some accidents or attacks cannot be prevented even through our best efforts. By continuing to use Fliteworks and its services, you acknowledge that you transmit your data to us at your own risk.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- When we need to, we build our services upon third-party services, including cloud and email services, which, to the best of our knowledge, we judge to be reputable, responsible, and secure.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Fliteworks features as viewing the website, accessing reports, or managing your account.
- You can add or update certain information on pages which correspond to the “Information you give us” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want us to use your personal information as part of the generalized customer information we gather to help our partners, please stop using Fliteworks and its services.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE FLITEWORKS?
Fliteworks and its services are intended for enterprise use. Fliteworks does not make products or provide services directed towards children. If you are under 18, you may use Fliteworks only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Last revised December 2, 2022.