User Experience / Web Designer at Nightwatch
Nightwatch is looking for a UX/web designer to join our close-knit remote team and help us take our UX in our interface and website to the new level. Ideally, we are looking for a person who won’t just deliver the wireframes but finalized designs in our particular brand style.
Our mission is creating forward-thinking SEO tracking tools that help our users scale their online businesses, so familiarity with the world of SEO and web-based software is a big plus.
We're offering a fully remote position and a flexible working schedule (part-time with a possibility to go full-time) — as long as the work is done and the deadlines are met. We are communicating regularly via Slack throughout the day and with the whole team on weekly calls.
- A proficient sense of aesthetics
- Exceptional learning ability
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Prior 3+ years experience with web design and UX
- Advanced experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and UX sketching tools (Figma and Webflow are a plus)
- A refined taste in web design and the ability to adapt to different styles
- In-depth understanding of what makes design usable, thoughtful, and outstanding
- Ability to come up with innovative creative ideas and solutions
- Empathy and good understanding of the users and their needs, the ability to walk in their shoes.
What is it going to look like:
- Designing interfaces, dashboards, and landing pages
- Improving user experience and visual communication on the website
- Improving UI elements and functionalities
- Designing promotional graphical materials, banners, ads, and other materials for social media
Interested? Apply now! Tell us why you'd like to join, show us what you have achieved so far - we would like to see your best designs.