Senior Software Development Engineer
The candidate should have a good exposure to a subset of the following technologies:
- PHP (5.6 or above) (mandatory)
- MySQL (mandatory)
- PhoneGap/Cordova with Plugin integration (not mandatory)
- Maps and Direction APIs
- REST and JSON data structures (mandatory)
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Scale up to be able to handle new technologies and integrate them with the existing systems.
- The suitable candidate should be able scale to a “Lead” position managing a team of 4-6 Engineers and Content Developers.
The idea candidate should be from a Grade-A Engineering Institute, with 2-5 years of experience across a subset of the above technologies in reputed companies or startups.
- Prior startup experience is preferred.
- This position is based in Bangalore.
- There are multiple requirements for this JD at both Junior and Mid - Level.