Supplementary Terms and Conditions for Airdrop and Bounty Programs
Document Version: 1.0.
Effective Date: 10 October 2018
- Liven Pty Ltd (We, Us, Our) may conduct a series of programs from time to time whereby we give a certain number of Liven Coin (LVN) free of charge to anyone who agrees to make non-monetary contributions through various activities as required by us from time to time. Such a program is commonly known as an “airdrop” or “bounty”
- This document contains the terms and conditions which apply to anyone who decides to participate in one or more of the airdrops or bounties conducted by us (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Airdrop”). These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the White Paper (found on https://livenpay.io) which contains important information about LVN and the terms and conditions governing the sale of LVN tokens by us (Token Sale Terms and Conditions).
- By participating in one of our Airdrops, you acknowledge that you have read the White Paper and agree to these Terms and Conditions and the Token Sale Terms and Conditions (to the extent that they are applicable to you). If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions or you have not read the White Paper, you must not participate in the Airdrop.
The information contained in these terms and conditions, White Paper, Token Sale Terms and Conditions, supplementary terms and conditions of any specific Airdrop is not investment advice or financial product advice and has been prepared without taking into account the Airdrop participants’ objectives, financial situation or particular needs (including financial and taxation issues). It is important that you consider the risk factors that could affect our company, the Token Sale, LVN token and our technology platform. Airdrop participants should consider all risk factors and their own situation and needs and seek professional advice before deciding to participate in the Airdrop.
- We may conduct Airdrops on more than one occasion, with each Airdrop’s specific details and requirements disclosed through the channels where the Airdrops are conducted.
- Specific details and requirements of the Airdrop may include, but are not limited to (1) the number of LVN tokens available through the Airdrop, (2) the specific requirements to be eligible for receiving the LVN tokens, (3) the duration of the Airdrop, and (4) excluded participants.
- We reserve the right to alter the number of available tokens for the Airdrop, alter the requirements to receive the LVN tokens, and vary the length of the Airdrop for any reason whatsoever, and you will not hold us responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of our action.
- In order to be eligible to receive the LVN tokens under any of the Airdrop programs, you must not only meet the requirements, but must keep them met throughout the Airdrop and until the final LVN distribution date.
- All participants of the Airdrop will be subject to Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) checks by us and/or third parties that conduct the Airdrop on our behalf. These checks will establish the identity and residency of all participants, and will require participants to submit identification documents.
- If you fail the KYC checks or at the time of distribution you have not met one or more of the Airdrop requirements (even if you have met all of them previously), you will not be eligible to receive any LVN tokens.
Release of Tokens
- Subject to you complying with the requirements of the Airdrop and passing the KYC checks, you will be entitled to receive LVN tokens in accordance with the calculation conducted by us at the end of the relevant Airdrop program.
- All LVN tokens will be distributed to the eligible participants no less than 30 days after the end of the Token Sale and once a full audit is performed.
- You acknowledge that participating in the Airdrop is at your own risk and that your participation is not prohibited or restricted by any applicable laws in your jurisdiction and where any restriction applies to you, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to us.
- You further acknowledge that the LVN tokens do not provide you with any right or ownership in our company or any of our related entities.
- We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits or loss of use or data, arising out of or in connection with you participating in any of the Airdrops.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the ETH wallet address to which you have nominated to receive the LVN tokens is secure and has two factor authentication enabled where necessary. You must never disclose the private key of your ETH wallet to anyone, and treat it as you would a banking password.
- You are prohibited from doing any act that we, acting reasonably, consider to be inappropriate, or which is unlawful or prohibited by any laws applicable to you participating in the Airdrops, including but not limited to any act which would constitute a breach of privacy or for fraudulent purposes.
- We may cancel distribution of LVN to you under the Airdrop at anytime before the distribution of the tokens if:
- we suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions, Token Sale Terms and Conditions or any applicable law;
- we reasonably suspect that you have committed fraud;
- we are required to do so pursuant to any applicable laws (e.g. anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing laws, or sanctions laws); or
- we determine that your conduct impacts on our name or reputation or violates our rights or those of another party;
- You permit us to share your device, payment, location and account information with your debit card or credit card issuer and network. Where necessary, you permit us to collect transaction, account and other personal information from third parties, including Merchants, affiliated NPOs and your credit or debit card issuer.
These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of any dispute arising from these Terms.