How to Participate
Just purchase fruits from Nature Co’s Kiosks at AEON to earn an entry for the lucky draw!
Steps to participate:
[ Step 1 ] : Purchase fruits from Nature Co’s Kiosks. Keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
[ Step 2 ] : Take a picture of the fruits, and upload it onto the Lucky Draw post’s comment section.
[ Step 3 ] : Describe the fruits in 3 words with the hashtags #AEON #ThaifruitExtravaganza2020 #natureco.
[ Step 4 ] : If your entry is drawn, redeem your prize with your receipt.
The prizes are:
1 AEON Gift Voucher worth RM200
3 AEON Gift Voucher worth RM100
Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to the Thai Fruit Extravaganza Lucky Draw (“Lucky Draw”) organised by Nature Co (“The Organiser”).
1. This Lucky Draw is open to Malaysian residents above 18 years old (including residents or expatriates who are currently living in Malaysia).
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of Nature Co and/or companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
3. By participating in the Lucky Draw, all participants have deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
Lucky Draw Period
4. The Lucky Draw is open from 6 July 2020 to 16 August 2020 (the “Participation Period”). The organiser reserves the right to amend the Lucky Draw period if deemed necessary without any notice. All entries received after the Lucky Draw period shall not be entertained.
5. The participant must have purchased fruits from Nature Co’s Kiosks at
AEON Mid Valley
AEON Metro Prima
AEON Bukit Tinggi
AEON Bandar Puchong
AEON Taman Equine
AEON Bandar Sunway
AEON Bandar Baru Kelang or
AEON Wangsa Maju
6. No other fees are required to be paid to participate in this Lucky Draw.
7. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The organiser reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the Lucky Draw.
Winner Selection and Notification
8. The lucky draw participants will be selected by the organiser from a pool of eligible entries received during the Lucky Draw Period based on a lucky draw. The four (4) shortlisted winners will be announced on the AEON Facebook page. Nature Co will contact winners by private message via the Facebook account, and/or by email.
9. The winning participant are required to show their receipts as proof of purchase and participation. If the participant does not do so within 7 days, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason beyond the organiser’s control, the organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
11. Prizes shall be mailed to the winners upon confirmation of their details.
12. Superseding the above, the organiser’s decision is final, and no complaints or appeals shall be entertained.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
13. The participant hereby consents and authorises the organiser to collect, process, and keep the personal details of the Participant for participating in the respective Lucky Draw/promotion/offer/campaign and to enable the organiser to organise the said Lucky Draw/promotion/offer/campaign (“purpose”). The participant further allows the organiser to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related parties only for the purpose above.
14. To the extent that the applicable law allows, the participant has the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, the participant’s personal information held by the organiser.
Please note the organiser requires the winners personal information in order to process the prizes in the Lucky Draw, without which we will not be able to deliver the prizes.
15. The organiser will not hold any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of entering the Lucky Draw or accepting any prizes.
16. This Lucky Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
17. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. The organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
19. The Organiser and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the organiser’s control; and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
20. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
21. The organiser will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the organiser’s reasonable control.
22. The organiser’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
23. The organiser may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorized by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Organiser, or other participants - which the Organiser reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified, the organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
24. The Participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Lucky Draw.
25. This Lucky Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysian law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
26. By participating in this Lucky Draw, the participant agrees (i) to use of his/her name and/or photograph as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity; and/or (ii) to the disclosure of his/her particulars to any third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the organiser for purposes of the Lucky Draw and/or any customer survey in understanding Participant’s purchasing behaviour.