- If you wish to play, come to the Rec. Hall any time before game time and tell a Staff Member that you're buying candy for B.I.N.G.O.
- A $1 candy purchase will buy you one B.I.N.G.O card. A Staff Member will tell you the maximum purchase at that time. Depending upon participants, you may be able to purchase more cards at game time.
- When purchasing your candy prior to game time, your candy will be marked with your last name and site number. At game time, tell a Staff Member your name and site number, and you will be given your B.I.N.G.O. game card(s).
- All candy will be placed in the “Candy Pot” until B.I.N.G.O. begins.
- Only candy that is purchased in our Store is allowed.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the game begins. This will allow time to choose seats and learn about the game.
- B.I.N.G.O. takes about 1 hour and is typically 10 games. There can be more than one winner per game. The number of players will determine the amount of candy you can win in each game.
- We offer paper guides explaining the different BINGO games we play. Please ask a Staff Member if you need one.
- There is no age restriction on the players. Please keep in mind that small children may have a hard time with the length of the game.
- Since we are not allowed to exchange previously-purchased candy, please do not ask Staff Members at the candy counter to exchange your candy at the end of the evening.
Thank you for your participation and Good Luck!