~ Celebrating with Beth Aharon Simḥat Torah Ḥatanim ~
Join Beth Aharon Tefila as we celebrate with our Ḥatanim: Michael Friedenberg, Illan Donnard, Rav Avraham Unger.
● Təfilat ‘Erev Shabbat: 4:19pm ● Oneg Shabbat @ 8:00pm celebrating the wedding of Rabbanit Bracha Jaffe & Martin Flox.
● Shaḥarit: 8:30am ● First Kaddish: 8:55am ● Shəma‘ Yisrael: 9:15am - all kids participate! ● Youth Groups: See the Bayit Bulletin for all programs ● Teen Tefila - it can happen only with you, teens! ● Parasha: 9:45am ● Yimlokh: 10:40am - All kids are welcome to join! ● Dvar Torah: 10:45am by Rav Dov Lerea
● Kiddush: 11:25am - Kiddush is co-sponsored our Simḥat Torah Ḥatanim: Michael Friedenberg, Illan Donnard, Rav Avraham Unger. Tizku.
● Shiur after Tefila @ the Main Sanctuary: ‘Akedat Yitzḥak and ‘Akedat Yishma’el by Rav Yehuda Gil’ad, Rosh Yeshivat Ma’ale Gilbowa’.
● Learning Service: 9:45am-11:00am with Livya Tinestit at the 2FL.
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our parasha. This week “Sarah & Avraham - אַבְרָהָם & שָׂרָה”: What’s the meaning of the names; what their names can tell us about their personalities; and did they share the same laugh? Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At 2BM.
● After Minḥa The Listening Room with Myra Estelle at the LBM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf yomi with the Dafers @ the 3FL.
● After Minḥa Shiur baḤayim: Moderated Conversation with Rav Yehuda Gil’ad and Rabbanit Devorah Zlochower: A Conversation with a Rosh Yeshiva & Community Rabbi: Contemporary Challenges in Israeli Society. In the main sanctuary.
● Motsae Shabbat @ 7:45pm: Dr. Ira Epstein: Beyond Eshet Chayil: The Musical Legacy of Rav Ben Zion Shenker.
● Condolences to Yitsḥak Benḥamou on the passing of his sister Yakut Yehudit Ḥaliwa, zikhra livrakha. ● Rəfuaa Shəlema to ‘Am Yisrael wounded bodies & souls and the sick: Reuven ben Aliza, Menachem ben Yehudit, Yig’al ben Sulika, Ruben ben Avraham López & Ela, Amir ben Malka, Daniela Ester bat Mona, Yonit bat Yehudit, Ilana bat Victoria, and Michal Haya bat Tamar.
● Many Thanks to last week contributions: Rav Shmuel for Dvar Torah; Yesha’ya Kalfus for ‘Aliya Quiz; and to Sarah & Leib Litman, and others for sponsoring kiddush.
● Mazal Tov to Malca & Louis Zalcensztein on their grandson Yona Binyamin Bar-Mitsva; to Rabbanit Bracha Jaffe & Martin Flox on their marriage; to BA Hatanim on a welcoming kiddush & celebrating reunion.
● Bəhatslaḥa to Malka & Yesha’ya on their travel to the Holy Land.
● Kol Hakavod to all USA and Israel veterans. We thank you for your service!
● Happy Birthday to the US Marines, founded on November 10, 1775, to James Kahn, Michelle Ben-Meir, and... YOU!