San Francisco, CA
Career Profile: An accomplished, skilled, and knowledgeable individual with a passion for open source projects and cutting-edge technologies. With an understanding of programming, networking, network theory, and web development.
- University of Central Florida | Class of 2012
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
with minor in Secure Computing and Networks
- Docker Inc, San Francisco, CA | July 2019 - Present
- Ellation Inc (Crunchyroll/VRV), San Francisco, CA | June 2017 - June 2018
- Maintain video metadata catalog served to thousands of users on VRV written in go and highly distributed.
- Created and maintained entire development environment in Docker
- Weebly, San Francisco, CA | December 2014 - May 2017
- Maintained main app used by 14 million users
- Collaborated with team of four to build developer api
- Set up internal package managing system and migrated legacy code base
- Won hack-a-thon
- HostDime, Orlando, FL | January 2014 - November 2014
- Worked on primary bugtracking and company management software in Zend framework
- Built HostDime Android Application, which implemented HostDime’s core api
- Worked on various Rails stack projects
- Automation Control Technology Partners Inc, Orlando, FL | June 2013 - January 2014
- Created a secure scalable remote access relay to allow multiple endpoints behind a NAT to communicate and send data.
- Built a remote access website in Node.js/Express using web sockets to act as one of the nodes for the relay.
- Created an Android API to interact with their custom hardware/software.
- WhiteHotLogic, Orange City, FL | November 2011 - June 2013
- Worked with project manager and other engineers to complete software applications and web pages using various programming languages.
- Highforge Solutions, Orlando, FL | February 2013 - April 2013
- Worked on SET3 backend PHP system.
- Software Development: Primary developer for several software packages deployed at personal, academic, and professional level.
- Programming Languages: Java, C, Perl, Go
- Web Development: Familiar with creating web pages and server-side languages
- Server side: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java, Go
- Server Management: Familiar with setting up Linux and Windows Servers and maintaining servers for file sharing, DNS, email, web page and database hosting.
- Database: Experience creating, manipulating, and querying databases
- Query Languages: MySQL, SQLITE
- Networking: Several years experience deploying and supporting LANS of 10 or fewer network devices and desktop systems. Understanding of NAT and port forwarding.
- Operating Systems: Windows x86 and x64, Windows Server 2008, Linux Ubuntu Server, CentOS, OpenVZ.
- Design: Familiar with Photoshop CS5 creating web page content.
- Hardware Assembly: Building high-performance systems used in gaming and graphic design.
- Masterdex (Android Application)