BRIEF TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LINKEDIN GIVEAWAY
New Zealand residents only. Enter as many times as you like. Giveaway closes 11.59pm 11/07/2022. There will be one prize of two dozen bottles of wine. The prize includes a selection of Giesen 0% wine. Winners will be contacted via direct message by 12/07/2022. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the “Linkedin Stocked Office Fridge” giveaway (‘The Promotion’) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Giesen Group, 46B Halwyn Drive, Hei Hei, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- The promotion is open to anyone on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The promotional period commences 4pm NZT on 8th July 2022 and ends at 11.59 pm NZT on 13th July 2022 (the ‘Promotional period’). (6-day period).
- Follow @giesen-group LinkedIn Profile.
- Tag your colleague.
- Entrants can submit multiple entries.
- New Zealand residents only.
- One competition winner will be drawn and announced by 12 July 2022. Giesen Group will determine the winner based on random selection.
- The winner will be contacted via their social media account that submitted the winning entry by 12 July 2022.
- The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the social media message confirming their win with their name, email address, and phone number. This must be received by Giesen Group no later than 6.00pm NZT on 12 July 2022.
- If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize the Prize will be forfeited, and another winner selected.
- Giesen Group will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices. Entrants are responsible for checking their social media channels in case they are selected as a winner. The Promoter recommends checking Message Requests, Other Messages, and Filtered Messages regularly through to 12 July 2022.
- The one (1) winner of the Prize, will receive: 2x dozen bottles of Giesen 0% wine.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable.
- Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- Information collected pursuant to the Promotion from entrants will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in New Zealand, including the Privacy Act.
- By entering the promotion all entrants consent to all personal information collected, including but not limited to first and last names, phone number, email and city to be entered into Giesen Group database and to accept promotional communications. All communications will include an “opt out” option.
- Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting +64 3 344 6270.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize under any circumstances.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand court.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta and the applications Instagram or Facebook.