Prerequisite Clearance Request Form A Instructions
- Log into the form using your SBCC Pipeline credentials.
- Check that your personal information at the top of the page is correct.
- Update your address and contact information in your SBCC Pipeline account.
- In STEP 1, review the “Instructions” and “Deadlines” links.
- In STEP 2, check that your transcripts have been received. Click the check box for high school and/or college transcripts and enter the dates they were received by SBCC Admissions and Records.
- Important: The Transcript Evaluation Office accepts official transcripts for prerequisite coursework. Transcripts can be submitted by mail, in person, or electronically to Admissions and Records. Do NOT email transcripts to the Transcript Evaluation Office as they will be considered unofficial.
- Instructions to submit your official transcripts
- Verify your official transcripts have been received
- In STEP 3, enter in the course information for the SBCC course you would like to enroll in and for the external coursework or test scores you would like to use to clear the course prerequisite.
- If an SBCC course has more than one pre/corequisites in the space available, just enter in the first pre/corequisite.
- Course pre/corequisites are listed in the Schedule of Classes. Click the “Link to Classes” to access the Schedule.
- In STEP 4, read the statement and review your form for accuracy and completeness.
- Check that all the information you entered on the form is correct.
- Sign the form with your first and last name.
- Click the “Submit” button. Your request will be sent to the Transcript Evaluation Office for review.
- Check your Pipeline account for an email confirming your request. This may take a few minutes.
- Close the document by either clicking the “Close” icon in the toolbar at the top of the page or the “x” at the top right-hand side of the form.
If you cannot log into the form or if you have questions contact the Transcript Evaluation Office.