Info + EULA 21.10.2018
99423, Weimar, GER
End User License Agreement (EULA)
- By receiving, purchasing, downloading, installing, using or otherwise handling our fonts, you accept the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement replaces and supersedes any previously made oral or written proposal or agreement between you and Napoleon Typefaces.
- If you do not accept the terms, you can not use the fonts.
- Do not share, distribute, illegally copy, steal from a licensed user or re-sell the fonts.
- Purchased fonts will always remain copyrighted to the designers.
- The same license applies to web licensing. I recommend FontSquirrel to generate web fonts. The number of page visits does not matter. One license per domain.
- The purchase of a font is for a single user.
- The purchase of a font makes the buyer a licensed user of the font, not an owner.
- The font may be loaded onto a maximum of five personal computers belonging to the same person or organisation at a single location.
- You can share and use the files in case of a project.
- Fonts are allowed to be passed onto a pre-press service or printer for output only.
- Contractors are not allowed to actively create new documents with fonts that have been passed on for output only.
- If any modification is to be made by a non-licensee then a new licence must be purchased for that user.
- Embedding of the font software in other software or devices or in any other form whatsoever requires the purchase of a special licence.
- Please contact us to discuss further details.
- We do not allow users to make modifications to our fonts. You must contact us to discuss any modifications as a bespoke project.
- The use of our fonts in any racist, homophobic, transphobic or sexist context is prohibited.
- Although every effort has been taken to check our fonts for viruses, in no circumstance whatsoever do we take responsibility for damage caused to a users hardware, software or a loss of income that may have occurred as a result.
- All font software installed is done so at the owners risk and we will not be held responsible.
- We try to produce our fonts to the highest standards.
- If you do experience any difficulties with our fonts, we will do everything that we can to work with you to resolve any issues.
- We do not take on any liability in this transaction.
- You are using the fonts on your own risk.
- Any breach of the terms of this agreement shall be cause for termination.
- We will pursue with legal action if you are found to be using our fonts illegally.
- We reserve the right to update our licence agreement, at any time without prior consent or notice.
Keep in mind that I’m still just one person that does not want to look over your shoulder. But in order to keep your karma levels high, just follow the rules above.