Blogger and Influencer Outreach Intern at Nightwatch
Become a Blogger Outreach Intern at Nightwatch.
Kundi is looking for their one and only blogger and influencer outreach intern to join our close-knit remote team and help us to expand our online presence.
Our mission is creating forward-thinking SEO tracking tools that help our users scale their online businesses, so familiarity with the world of SEO and software is definitely a plus.
We're offering a remote position and a flexible work schedule (part-time with a possibility to go full-time) — as long as the work is done and the deadlines are met. We are communicating regularly: via Slack throughout the day and team calls weekly.
- Being in-the-know of what is going on in the world of SEO and marketing, what topics or ideas are trending
- Digital media and social media content savvy
- Experience of crafting and delivering professional pitches and follow-ups to blogs is a plus
- Extraordinary communication skills: there will be a lot of emails
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Organized — and ready to use spreadsheets and graphs
- Initiative, proactivity, positive attitude, and creative thinking is a must. Do challenges motivate you to think out of the box and find a better solution?
What it is going to look like:
- Creating successful influencer and blogger outreach campaigns
- Finding relevant blogs (using tools and your smarts) and after some topic research, pitching them irresistible article ideas of trending topics related to SEO, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, email marketing, PPC, lead generation, and such.
- Working closely with the editor to discuss the progress and update on the approved articles and with the social media manager to collaborate on campaigns,
- Tracking your work and helping the editor taking care of spreadsheet we are using to organize workflow and article production
- Actively develop and maintain lists of influencers and media contacts
- Being initiative and brave to suggest and implement clever outreach decisions and campaigns
Interested? Apply now! Write us why you'd like to join, what you have achieved so far, and how the work you’ve done looks like.