This file contains all the steps and information that was recorded to help you edit the homepage buttons.
In order to proceed, you would need a new link, document, etc. to direct the user to.
Step 1: In Composer, select the Home page of the school. Click on the COMPOSE slider to edit the page
Step 2: Select the button you would like to edit by hovering over it with your mouse. You will see an “EDIT CONTENT” appear each time you hover over an element that you can edit and click the element to edit it.
- You can highlight the text and insert a new link by clicking on the “Toggle toolbar buttons” in the top-right side of the element.
- By clicking on the “Link” icon, you can link to a variety of resources
- Link 
- URL: A link to any website
- Site Page: A link to a Finalsite webpage
- Site File: A link to a Finalsite Site File (Note: you would need to have previously uploaded a file to link to it).
- Click “SAVE AS NEW”
- In the “Save as New Resource” dialogue box, it is suggested that you add “_Cropped” to the Name.
- Click Browse and select the Resource folder you would like to place the image in:
Step 3: Give the New Resource a Title and Alt Text name and click SAVE.
Step 4: Add the image to the Gallery by clicking the Add to Gallery button .
- Select your school’s folder and place it into the “Home_Slideshow” gallery by clicking “OK”
- Click “OK” on the Added to Gallery dialog box
Step 5: To change the order, or remove images from the “Home_Slideshow” gallery, click Resources > Galleries and expand your school’s Public Galleries folder.
- Once you have adjusted the order and selection of the images for the “Home_Slideshow” make sure you click on UPDATE in the bottom-right side of the screen to save your changes.