News & Notes - CMS Daily Bulletin
While we know the importance of equitable access to technology, we also know that kids need time to decompress and unplug. Therefore, we have chosen to shut down access to student chromebooks after 9:00 p.m. daily (including weekends).
All students and faculty are invited out front on Wednesday, September 26 at 7:30 a.m. for See You At the Pole. See You at the Pole is an annual gathering of thousands of Christian students at a flagpole in front of their local schools for prayer, scripture-reading and worship, during the early morning before school starts.
FCA athletes! FCA Adult Chapter needs your help selling ribs to provide scholarships for FCA Leadership camp! See your huddle coach for order forms and information! More info to come at this week's huddle! Perfect timing for tailgating at the Oct. 5 CHS home football game! (See attached order form.)
It's that time of year for the Annual CMS Cares Day T-shirt Design Contest! Any student wishing to enter their design must follow these guidelines:
1. The design should be no larger than 8 1/2 x 11 inches (one sheet of paper).
2. Be computer generated or adapted into computer graphics to create a JPEG image.
3. Include "CMS Cares Day 2018" somewhere within the logo/artwork design.
4. Include the statement "A CMS traditional of service learning inspired by Nancy Elliott".
5. Uploaded via email to Mr. French or Mrs. Collins by Friday, September 28. No entries can be accepted after this date! See the attached flyer for additional information.
There will be Hunter ED classes available to students (age 11+) and adults in our county. You can sign up thru the Missouri Department of Conservation public website plus the attached document. www.mdc.mo.gov. If anyone has any questions or trouble signing up they can call the Chillicothe MDC office at 660-646-6122 Ext. 1369.
Conservation Educator - Missouri Dept. of Conservation
Yearbooks can now be purchased online for $17. These will be 40 pg. hard-cover full-color books. Go to ChillicotheSchools.org homepage. Click on “ONLINE PAYMENTS” at the bottom of the page. Choose CMS and then “STUDENT SERVICES”. Or pick up an envelope in the office.
Important Dates & Information:
(Go South thru town past the school to Spruce St. It is the first left past the school entrance stoplight heading south. Park behind school on SE side.)
Homework and information for each grade can be found using the following links: