How to Dress for your Abyrdseyephoto
Portrait shoots can be frustrating to prepare for! What to wear? How to get the kids and others to not only want to participate, but enjoy their experience? Your clothing choices shapes theOne experience of your portrait shoot, no matter how many people participate.
Here are some words we want you to think when you shop for your clothes, whether at the store, online, or in your closet like I love to do!
- Wear your favorite outfit/jacket/accessory/shoes Not one that matches everyone else.
- Coordinate > Matching
- Think cream>white Grey/mixed colors>black black pants are always great But I love bright colors and cheetah print as long as the person next to you has on neutral colors ;)
- Classic > Trendy Trendy is fun if you want to shoot again next year. If not, choose something that will look good forever.
- Textures help you feel comfortable & show your personality
- Think Amazing - you will love your pictures & smile more
- Think Creative
- Think Easy, Comfortable, and Unwrinkled/Unbunched
- Dress for your size, not your insecurities. Dont wear clothes too big to hide whatever You Think you need to hide.
- Try it on! Try it On! TRY.IT.ON. Then look in a FULL length mirror to see what it looks like from the front, the side & the back
- Think about the Where & Why. Where are you going to put these photos? Do your clothes coordinate with your homes decor? Why are you taking these photos? Answering these questions helps determine What and how to choose your wardrobe. Questions? Call me! I would love to help! 567-343-2886