Spoon Tag Rules
- No playing during class
- You must hold onto your spoon at all times or you can get tagged!
- No holding spoons in bracelets, watches, hair bands, etc.
- You can get tagged during break, lunch, passing period, after school, before school, and out in public
- Leadership kids can’t team up to get someone out (Ex: Someone in Renaissance is not allowed to steal your spoon so someone else can get you out.)
- You’re responsible for your own spoon and can’t blame someone else for you getting out.
- No complaining if you get out, play fair.
- No cheating, Ex: No replacing your spoon if you break it, lose it, etc. Also no buying spoons and saying that it’s someone else to get “more people out”
- If you get caught cheating, you will receive a punishment.