Our technicians help keep you, themselves, and your home or office safe from Covid-19 by doing the following before entering your premises:
- Washing and/or sanitizing hands
- Putting on Vinyl gloves
- Sanitizing the gloves
And while on your premises:
- Keeping gloves on, except when working with small sensitive components inside your equipment which require the removal of their gloves.
- Any technician who has experience symptoms such as a fever, a cough, or shortness of breath, will sign off the app and not provide any services until it has been 30 days since the last occurrence of any such symptoms
- Any technician who reasonably believes that they have been in physical contact with anyone with any such symptoms, or with anyone who has traveled overseas in the last 30 days, will voluntarily quarantine themselves, sign off the app, and not provide services for 14 days while they wait to see if any symptoms occur
- Our techs will attempt to follow "social distance" guidelines of coming no closer than 6 feet to anyone in the facility. Thankfully, our dual-app platform allows you to do your part of managing the job completely from your own phone, at a safe distance, while the technician does their part of managing the job from theirs
- We request that you, our customers, either sanitize the seat made available to the technician before and after the technician's visit, or, simply cover the backrest and sitting portion of the seat with a fresh plastic trash bag
- We also ask that you, our customers, tell your technician, when you initially contact them, if anyone in your home or business is experiencing symptoms or has been exposed to the virus. We also ask that you follow the CDC's guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 while the technician is on-site.
By following these procedures, we can help avoid spreading covid-19 inside your premises.
If you require additional safeguard procedures, please discuss these with your technician during the messaging session before the technician begins traveling to your location.
Your personal safety, as well as the protection of your network, home, business, devices and data has been a top priority to us since our conception.
Not just a one-list background check.
Background checks vary widely in scope, quality and cost, and sometimes, smaller, local criminal history doesn't make its way into National Criminal Screens.
.com's thorough background check includes the National Criminal Screen, plus Progressive, Single-County, and 7-Year All Counties of Residence checks.