MIT Modular Mobile Terms Of Service
- In order to better help our customers, you will receive messages to help remind you of appointments and delivery statuses. An example would be: "Hi John! This is Randy from MIT Modular. Our appointment for July 20 11:00 AM is confirmed. Please reach out in case you need to reschedule. Reply STOP to unsubscribe."
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text "STOP" to the shortcode. Upon sending "STOP," we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS. Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
- If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to email@example.com
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive weekly messages. For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.