Last updated: December 21, 2017
Thank you for choosing InClinitionSciVersity!
InClinition SciVersity by InClinition is to provide the world’s best science related courses and lectures with free teaching and learning solution.
1. The materials on InClinitionSciVersity's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. InClinitionSciVersity makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, InClinitionSciVersity does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The Services enable you to share your content, all type massive open online courses and you submit, posts you make in the forums, and the like ("User Content"), with SciVersity, instructors, and/or other users. You retain all intellectual property rights in, and are responsible for, the User Content you share.
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant SciVersity a fully non transferable, and we do not distribute, modify the data provided to us or use it for any other purposes for third parties. This license includes granting SciVersity the right to authorize participating institutions to use User Content with their registered students and on-campus learners independent of the Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights SciVersity may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
1. When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
3. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
When do we collect information?
1. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. We collect information from you when you register on our site,.
3. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
Our Approach To Data Security
Protection of Information
1. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
2. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
3. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
1. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by InClinitionSciVersity.
2. InClinitionSciVersity has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that InClinitionSciVersity shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
3. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
1. Termination by InClinitionSciVersity. SciVersity or your use of the Website and remove and discard all or any part of your account, User profile, and User Content, at any time.
2. SciVersity may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account You may have, or portion thereof, may be affected without prior notice, and You agree that SciVersity will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies SciVersity may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, SciVersity does not permit copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property infringing activities on the Website, and will terminate access to the Website, and remove all User Content or other content submitted, by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers.
3. We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
4. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
6. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
7. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
1. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
2. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
2. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.