This Agreement, when fully executed, entitles the Vendor to participate in Kisetsucon 2020 to be held on September 5th, 2020 at the RIT Inn & Conference Center, as an Authorized Vendor in the Artist/Vendor Area.
- Authorized Vendors shall be provided with a location in the Artist/Vendor Area in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and at the sole and exclusive discretion of Kisetsucon staff.
- Authorized Vendors, their employees and/or agents shall be restricted to their designated Area and must remain within that area behind their allotted tables.
- Failure to remain within the designated Area or behind the allotted tables shall be considered a breach of this Agreement and may result in removal from the Kisetsucon Convention.
- No unauthorized solicitation of any kind shall be allowed other than as an Authorized Vendor at the specified Area and behind the allotted tables.
- The Vendor Agreement and payment must be received no later than June 1st, 2020.
- Vendors shall be provided with a location and table in the designated Artist/Vendor Area, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and at the sole and exclusive discretion of Kisetsucon staff (Convention staff).
- A professional or shop name must be provided for documentation.
- Vendors, their employees and/or agents shall be restricted to their designated location and must remain in that area behind their allotted tables.
- Convention staff shall provide two (2) six (6) feet by thirty (30) inch table, two (2) chairs, and two (2) Authorized Vendors badges. Additional Vendors badges and chairs may be available on request.
- The Vendor shall be responsible for the actions of their employees and/or agents while at the Convention.
- Moving of assigned tables, purchasing a table for the sole purpose of giving it to another party, failure to remain in a designated area or behind allotted table shall be a material breach of this Agreement and may result in removal from the Convention.
- No unauthorized solicitation of any kind shall be allowed, other than as an Vendor, in the Artist/Vendor Area and behind allotted tables.
- The Vendor should not expect to have access to electricity or power outlets at their allotted table. This is subject to change at a later time.
- The Convention does not provide internet access and does not warrant or represent the security or availability of publicly accessible networks. Any use of publicly accessible networks while at the Convention shall be at the sole discretion and risk of the Vendor.
- Vendors shall sell only licensed merchandise.
- Authorized Vendors shall NOT sell any fanart in the vendors area.
- Upon request of Kisetsucon staff, Authorized Vendors shall provide proof, in a manner and form acceptable to Kisetsucon staff that the merchandise made available for sale at Kisetsucon complies with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, national and international copyright laws. This proof must be on the merchandise or with the Authorized Vendors at all times during Kisetsucon.
- Any mystery bags sold by Authorized Vendors are subject to review by Kisetsucon staff to assure lack of Prohibited Items and unlicensed merchandise.
- The Vendor shall be strictly prohibited from selling candles, ignition devices, incense and potpourri, torchiere style lamps, including but not limited to those that use halogen, incandescent or fluorescent bulbs, fog machines and similar devices, wooden replica weapons or weapons of any kind (“Prohibited Items”).
- Kisetsucon staff reserve the right to prevent the sale of, or confiscate, any Prohibited Item which it deems, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to be contrary to the intent and purpose of Kisetsucon.
- Authorized Vendors shall keep any and all 18+ material separate from other merchandise, and explicit images on covers or packaging must be covered.
- 18+ material must be kept in a place where it may be monitored by Authorized Vendors and not browsed by minors.
- The Artist/Vendor Coordinator will make the final decision on whether any items are allowed to be sold during the Convention.
Artist/Vendor Area Guidelines
- The Artist/Vendor Area shall be opened and closed during the Convention at the discretion of Convention staff.
- Vendors shall unload their materials and works in accordance with Kisetsucon policies.
- Vendors may only be in the Artist/Vendor area during hours specifically identified by Convention staff.
- These hours are subject to change, with limited notice, at the sole and exclusive discretion of Convention staff.
- Any items left in the Artist/Vendor Area at the conclusion of the Convention after closing shall be deemed abandoned and will be removed and disposed of in a manner at the sole and exclusive discretion of Convention staff.
- All walkways and common areas of the Artist/Vendor Area shall be kept free of obstruction by the Vendor.
- The Vendor understands and acknowledges that participation in the Convention shall be contingent upon behavior that is respectful, tolerant, courteous, and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Kisetsucon and applicable law.
- The Vendor further understands and acknowledges that the instructions of Convention staff as it relates to the Artist/Vendor Area and the Convention shall be complied with in their entirety.
- Convention staff reserves the right to remove an Vendor for behavior that is not consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement or for failure to comply with the instructions of Convention staff.
- The Vendor shall be fully liable for any item presented for sale and/or sold at the Convention.
- Convention staff shall have the right to inspect the Vendor’s table for compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- This Agreement does not create a right to a specific number of hours in the Artist/Vendor Area , nor shall it be deemed to create an expectation of sales of merchandise.
- Vendor shall not advertise, market, or solicit any unauthorized materials during the Convention to anyone at the Convention.
- The Vendor shall be strictly prohibited from selling food, drinks, edible items, or items that contain excessive violence, offensive content, sexual content, or content which can be considered obscene (“Prohibited Items”) in the Artist/Vendor Area and shall not promote or sell their items at the event other than at their assigned table and in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
- Convention staff reserve the right to disallow the sale of, or confiscate, any Prohibited Item which it deems, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to be in violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or contrary to the intent and purpose of the Convention.
- Vendors shall be subject to removal from the Convention for any violation of law and/or breach of this Agreement.
- Convention staff is not liable to any Vendor in any amount for any breach of this Agreement, failure to sell any merchandise, confiscation of Prohibited Items, removal from the Convention, loss due to fire, theft, or vandalism, or any other action taken as a result of actual or perceived violations of law and/or breaches of this Agreement.
- Vendors agree to defend and indemnify Kisetsucon, Inc., its officers, Trustees, Volunteers, and/or Kisetsucon staff (“Indemnified Parties”) for any third party actions based on this Agreement, Vendor’s participation in the Convention, the sale of items, including the sale of Prohibited Items, and any other claim asserted against the Indemnified Parties relating to any subject covered by this Agreement.
- This Agreement is not transferable by the Vendor and does not convey or guarantee the right to exclusive sales.