Achievement Gap Reduction (AGR) Teacher
April 20, 2018
The District of Solon Springs, located in the Village of Solon Springs in northwestern Wisconsin just south of Duluth/Superior, is seeking applicants to fill an Achievement Gap Reduction teacher vacancy. This position starts with the 2018-19 school year. Details of the position included
• Applicants should be certified to teach at the elementary level and should have experiences working with students at different elementary grade levels.
• Person hired will work closely with classroom teachers to meet the reading and mathematics needs of students.
• Extra-Curricular coaching opportunities maybe available.
Initial phone (715-378-2263) and email contacts are encouraged. Interested applicants should contact:
• Geraldine Muller, Principal (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or
• Frank Helquist, District Administrator Email: (Email: email@example.com).
All application materials need to be submitted via the WECAN website: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu
Deadline for Applications is:
Friday, May 4, 2018
The Solon Springs Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solon Springs School District does not discriminate in the employment of support staff on the basis of any characteristic protected under State or Federal law including, but not limited to, race, color, age, sex, creed or religion, genetic information, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products off the District’s premises during non-working hours, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices.