Ziphora | @Ziphora_Art | ziphora.com
Terms of Service 2021
Last updated: 18/09/2021
My commission queue is always public and you can find it here!
>> Public Trello Queue <<
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Time Frame
- Refunds & Cancellations
- Adult & Graphic Content
- Submit your commission through requested forms, providing as much accurate information as needed. If you do not provide the bare minimum your form may be declined due to incomplete information.
- Not all commissions will be subject to google form openings, I may take commissions via other methods such as DM's and Discord without a form.
- If approved I will respond within 24 hours with an invoice. I will create a Trello card with your commission and add it to my queue.
- By accepting my Terms of Service you accept that you've read all information and agree to my process, any and all client's personal Terms of Service are null and void upon commissioning me.
- I reserve the right to reject your custom commission without question or reason.
- I reserve the right to reject sales for any reason.
- Work on your commission will only start after the commission has been paid in full.
- Your commission will begin when appropriately reached within my queue.
- Queue times may vary based on the size of my queue and availability of my schedule.
- If your commission is declined please do not feel deterred! I am only one artist, I'm not always able to take on all commissions submitted! You're always welcome to resubmit your commission at the next available opening! I try to select a range of commissions and clients, sometimes an idea may just not be chosen at that very moment but it is still an idea I'd love to be able to bring to life.
- You are responsible for providing all of the correct and accurate information on your forms.
- There are no wips or revisions for artworks valued under $100 USD, bust commissions are completed without any WIPs or revisions. You will receive a final image without a preview and adjustments unless a character design error is made at fault of my own.
- WIPs are provided at set stages throughout Half and Full Body Illustrations.
- If you wish for your commission to remain anonymous or kept a secret until completion please specify this, otherwise the commission may be made public or uploaded once completed. I do not do private commissions.
- Contact is through Email, Twitter DM's or Discord only.
- Trello is updated and managed regularly, if you have any questions or inquiries regarding your commission, timeslot or time period refer back to my Trello or contact me directly.
- You're able to contact me via a range of ways; Discord, Email or Twitter.
- Follow up via your chosen contact method to keep all communication linear.
- A reasonable response time is up to 48 hours if communication is needed.
- Your commission may be completed without communication if you fail to respond in a reasonable time period if communication is needed but not met.
- Once your commission is completed I will send your files via your contact choice. Any of the following: Email, Discord or Twitter.
- If you wish for your commission files to be emailed please specify this otherwise your commission will be sent via an image sharing website such as Imgur to your Direct Messages upon completion.
- You will receive JPEG or PNG files of your commission, I provide watermarked and unwatermarked copies as well as full resolution files.
- I do not give CSP and PSD files for NonCommercial commissions.
- Post-Completion Alterations:
- After your commission is completed I will make adjustments if required to fix and correct any character errors missed by myself.
- Client's who approve sketches and WIPs but reject final commission results will not be altered fee-free, you are responsible for approval and informing me of requested changes prior to completion.
- Fees for changes post-completion will vary based on commissions and requested post-completion alterations.
- Fees range from $10 - $100 USD depending on the commission and required alteration.
2. Time Frame:
- Your commission time starts from completed payment, partial payment or pending invoices are not within the time period of refunds and cancelled commissions.
- Time starts from full payment, the date you paid in full for your invoice, not inquiry or initial invoice date.
- Current Wait times are set at 1 - 3 Months. Some commissions are extended beyond others, depending on circumstance and are case by case if this occurs, I do not single out or exclude clients when choosing what commissions are completed before others.
- Depending on the size of the commission, my current workload and availability, I may take longer to complete your commission than anticipated. I will try my best to complete commissions within the allotted time, however this is not always the case and time may delay your commissions due to complexity or detail, or simply because of other commissions before it.
- Commissions should not take longer than 3 months to complete, however circumstances may arise which may delay them further than originally anticipated.
- If for some unknown reason I do not complete your commission within the 6-Month Paypal Buyer Protection your refund and commission are still valid and I can either exchange your commission for other commissions that make up the value you paid for your initial commission or I will refund you within a reasonable time period where I am able to secure the funds, minus Paypal fees and charges for transactions.
- I make no obligation or commitment to complete a commission within a set time schedule or specific date unless discussed and agreed, commission schedule is subject to changes at any time and delays.
- Real Life Events, Delays & Public Holidays:
- I will do my best to complete your commission in all time within my available schedule, please understand that real life does happen and I will need your patience and understanding while working with me. My time schedule is limited, freelance illustration is not my full time job.
- Public Holidays I am unavailable for contact, I will respond the next available business day.
- Unforeseeable real life events (catastrophic and personal) I will be unavailable for contact if these are to arise, client's will be notified.
- Payment Options & Currency:
- All prices are in US Dollar (USD).
- Payment is only accepted by PayPal and Stripe, occasionally I will accept gift exchanges from Steam or Amazon.
- Direct Debit and Credit, Cheque, Cash, Gift Cards and other forms of payment are not accepted.
- Cryptocurrency, including PayPal cryptocurrency is not accepted. If you attempt to pay for a commission with cryptocurrency you will be blocked and blacklisted from future commissions.
- Commissions are invoiced via Paypal, do not send me money before your commission is approved! I only accept payment through invoices.
- You will have the option of partial payment on commissions over $150+ USD if discussed, please contact prior to payment for payment plans.
- Your commission will not be started until after your commission is paid in full.
- You are expected to pay within a reasonable time period (2 - 6 weeks) if discussed and agreed upon prior to application.
4. Refunds & Cancellations:
- Client's may request a refund for their commission once the due date has been reached without a completed image or product, 3 months without a finished commission is an appropriate time period to request a refund.
- Preliminary sketches may be re-purposed if the commission is cancelled and refunded.
- Refund of the full commission price will only be issued if for any unknown reason I'm unable to complete the commission in a timely manner or I'm not able to do the commission.
- Refunds are applicable past the 6-Month Paypal Buyer Protection Time Period, I will resolve all outstanding commissions regardless of time, you will receive your commission or equivalent art valued to the total you initially paid for your commission at the date of purchase. I am committed to completing commissions if still requested that past this 6 month time period at fault of my own or your money back.
- Chargebacks issued without any warning, or prior communication will result in an immediate and permanent blacklisting.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission if you are rude, inappropriate or not able to communicate with me appropriately.
- You will be refunded up to 85% of the commission based on completed work under this circumstance.
- Once payment is received, you cannot back out of the commission.
- I will not refund commissions if you simply change your mind.
- Client Re-upload/Reposting:
- Client's are permitted to reupload artworks purchased.
- Re-uploading Watermarked images is advised when using Social Media websites or other websites where images are often stolen and reposted without permission.
- I will only post low-resolution watermarked images on my social networks unless posted behind a paywall such as Ko-fi.
- Please credit me by linking to any of my social media platforms! It's important people are able to find me through your reuploads.
- Any Client's personal Terms of Service is null and void upon commissioning me.
- All artwork commissioned through my forms by default buys you a NonCommercial and Attribution license.
- Commissioned artworks are for personal and non-profit use only (i.e individual printing for displays within own home).
- If you wish to buy a Commercial License for my artwork, this can be discussed and negotiated based on use of product sale.
- All commissions are No Derivative Works (ND). You may not alter, obstruct or remove my signature or watermarks.
- I retain the copyrights to all commissioned Noncommercial artwork to use for display for personal websites, social media, promotional material, art collections in books, portfolios, prints ect.
- You retain the copyrights to your character in the commissioned images and credit to the character you own.
- Commercial Licenses are at an increased percent value depending on the artwork and the use of artwork for commercial sale.
- You will receive written proof of Commercial License, the terms and outlines of the sale and use of artwork if you are to purchase commercial license and use of commissioned artwork through your Invoice via Paypal. Any and all confirmation will be directly through the POS invoice.
You must provide your references on the forms for commissions. I do not accept post-application references via email. Forms must be filled out in full during the application process.
- Any of the following image sharing sites for your reference is acceptable:
- Image sharing websites; i.e Imgur, Dropbox
- Websites; i.e Refsheet.net, Toyhouse
- Google Drive, direct image links are also acceptable.
- World of Warcraft Characters:
- Wowhead Dressing Room link to your character is not optional, you must provide one for all WoW characters including NPC models for pets, mounts and shapeshift forms that are included in the commission.
- Narcissus WoW Addon screenshots and general in-game screenshots can accompany your Wowhead Dressing Room link.
- World of Warcraft Armoury links are not accepted.
- NSFW and SFW images are accepted.
- Reference Sheets are preferred but will take any imagery as long as relevant to the commission.
- I accept written only references with a 15% of commission price.
- Without pre-existing visuals I am essentially designing your character and that takes additional time.
- References for backgrounds, scenes and poses that can help me create your commission:
- Landscapes and scenery photographs.
- Reference Pose Images.
- In-game screenshots of games environments for backgrounds.
- Mood Boards.
- Reference Expression Images.
- Stick figure pose suggestions.
- Video game characters.
- Horror characters, creatures and themes.
- Armour and weapons.
- Anthropomorphic, furry and feral characters.
- Animals and pet portraits.
- Mechanical, cyber, futuristic characters and themes.
- Fantasy, mythological, and medieval creatures, characters and themes.
- Tame Adult themes (18+)
- Tattoo designs!
- All genders.
- Humans and some humanoids.
- Political people or to do with real life events.
- Self portraits of real life people.
- Anything racist, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic to any person or culture.
- Hate Speech and derogatory subjects.
- Certain extreme sexual fetishes.
- Explicit or suggestively sexual content involving minors or children. 18+ only, characters must be 18+ in both appearance and design.
8. Adult & Graphic Content
- Adult content is strictly 18+, if requested you must provide proof you are of adult legal age.
- All characters I draw must be physically that of adult and legal age. I will not draw minors in suggestive or sexual context, full stop.
- You are agreeing you are 18+ and of legal age commissioning me for any Adult themed or sexually suggestive content.
- Excessive or extreme gore is case by case.
- Blood, scratches, wounds and gashes are fine.
- Candy Gore is a-okay.
- I will not draw sexual fetishes revolving around gore and violence in any context, period.
- Context is key and I must have a clear indication and reason for violence if I am to draw it.
© Ziphora. All rights reserved.