Wataru Hatano and Koutaro Nishiyama Fan Meeting in Manila Guidelines
- The Wataru Hatano and Koutaro Nishiyama Fan Meeting in Manila is open to all Cosplay Mania 2017 Day 2 (Oct 1) ticket holders and will only happen on October 01, 2017 (Sun).
- There will be a question and answer portion during the Wataru Hatano and Koutaro Nishiyama Fan Meeting in Manila. Participants are allowed to submit questions they want to ask to the guests by filling out the online form: http://bit.ly/2tTSfC4 Participants are NOT allowed to ask questions on the spot and are advised to submit their questions beforehand.
- The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED during the session:
- Photography, Video Recording or any type of recording
- Requesting fan-signs and/or banners from guest(s);
- Pushing, shoving or rough-housing;
- Body Contact, unless Guest initiates the body contact;
- Eating and/or drinking.
- Cosplay Mania '17 organizers reserve the right to revoke access to the event and escort any individual out of the venue for unruly conduct or any individual who ignores and/or violates any of the rules without any refund. Any participant caught recording the event can and may lead to being evicted from the whole event and confiscation of the recording equipment, without any refund.
- Fans are expected to be on their best behavior. Any untoward incident that may jeopardize the safety of the guest(s) can and may lead to the cancellation or early end of the event, upon decision of the organizers, without any refund.
Autograph Distribution Guidelines
- Pre-signed shikishi boards (5 per guest) will be raffled off during the Wataru Hatano and Koutarou Nishiyama Fan Meeting in Manila event. Mr. Hatano and Mr. Nishiyama will personally hand the signed shikishi boards to the lottery winners at the Cosplay Mania shop
- Participants MUST fill out a form in the Cosplay Mania Shop booth in order to join the raffle. One person is allowed to submit one (1) entry only. Form submissions will only be accepted on October 01, 2017, until 3PM ONLY.
- Titanium Cardholders and VIP ticket holders will have an access to the priority lane where they can skip the queue and submit their form.
- Participants who got chosen in the lottery MUST show a government ID to receive the pre-signed shikishi board or the participant will forfeit his/her participation.
- ONLY the names indicated in the form and announced in the raffle can claim the pre-signed shikishi board. We will NOT allow a representative to claim the item nor allow companions to accompany the winner during claiming.
Gift Giving Guidelines
- All gifts for the guests will be accepted by the staff on behalf of the Guest and will be provided to the Guest after the session. Submission of the gifts must be done in the Cosplay Mania shop until 5PM on October 01, 2017. The organizers reserve the right to screen the gifts for acceptability and to refuse to accept gifts when necessary.
- Please do not give any perishable, edible, and live gifts as they may be subject to health, safety, and customs issues for the guests. We will not accept any gift that may be deemed illegal in the Philippines or the Guest’s country of origin. We advise to avoid gifts such as these.
- For any exchange of Name Cards or Business Cards, the organizers will accept these items on behalf of the Guest. We do not guarantee that the Guest will be able to provide you with one in return.
*Note: All guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.