Shuttle to WG leaves WB at 3:10. Buses will NO LONGER come back for you if you are not on the bus. If the bus leaves you will need to call your parents to get a ride home. Be considerate. Be on time!
SNOW DAYS - There is always a price to pay.
There will be a full day of school at WWG on Mon., 4/22, Thurs., 5/30 and Fri., 5/31. More may be added later after we see what else winter has in store for us.
Thurs., 4/18 - SB (Vars. & JH at 2:50.
Vars. baseball at 2:40.
01. Lunch today: Hot ham & cheese, baked beans, fruit, milk.
Breakfast tomorrow: Muffin, fruit, juice, milk
Lunch tomorrow: Burger bar, tater tots, fruit, milk.
02. College/Military Reps:
03. LIFE 101/DYNAMIC READING NOTES:
Tues., 4/23 - Dynamic reading, P6a
Fri., 4/26- Life 101, 8:25-9:15.
Gr. 7-10 in gym
Gr. 11-12 in choir room
04. FFA NEWS:
05. SENIOR NEWS:
Class trip Seniors will be absent from school Thurs., 4/18-Mon., 4/22. Joel B., Wyatt C., Daniel D., Brittany E., MaKayla E., Parker F., Talitha H., Jake K., Melinda L., Ben O., Andrew Q., Skyler S., Grace W.
All other Seniors are expected to be in class as usual.
06. Scholarship Deadlines
May 1- Raymond Clarke
May 1- Maurice & Hilda Mitchell
May 13- MN. Athletes in Sports Medicine
07. New Books in the Media Center
Deep Water by Watt Key
720 Lexile, 7 pts.
When a dive off the coast of Alabama goes horribly wrong, twelve-year-old Julie and one of her father's scuba clients struggle to survive after reaching an abandoned oil rig.
08. The following students will be gone April 18th for Envirothon:
Houa, Sammy W, Ethan S, Anna L, and Mia.
09. Khyle Radke Summer Strength/Speed & Agility program…... MWF, 9-10:30, June 3rd - Aug. 9th at the Westbrook Gym
Cost is $75 per athlete, $50 for 2nd sibling, $25 for 3rd.
Sign up with Mr. Theisen by May 20th
10. MN State Survey for grades 8, 9, & 11 at 8:20 on ?????.
8th grade - computer lab
9th grade - Mrs. Caygle’s room and Mrs. Thao’s room
11th grade - Mr. Merrick’s room
Study Hall for others
Gr. 7 - Sandbulte’s room
Gr. 10 - Barron’s room
Gr. 12 - Byer’s room
11. Spring Sports
12. 2019-2020 CLASS REGISTRATION -- Students will be called to the office, one at a time, when it is time to register.
13. These seniors will be going on the senior band and choir trip. Leaving at 2:00pm on Fri., 4/26.
Daniel D., Jake K., Melinda L., Michaela S., Ben O., Parker F., Andrew Q., MaKayla E., Talitha H.
14. FCA will meet this Wednesday, April 17, in Mrs. Byers' room for lunch.
15. Speech Showcase in the WWG auditorium at 6:30 pm on Wed., 4/17. If you have a chance, come support our Speech students.
16. Spring Dance for grades 7-8 is on Sat., May 4, 7:30-10:30 PM in the HS cafeteria. Only WWG students, grades 7 & 8, may attend.
17. Spring Dance for grades 9-12 is on Sat., May 4, 8:00-11:00 PM at the Westbrook Community Center. Students may bring guests if they fill out and return a dance guest form. Guests must not be younger than grade 9 and not older than 20 years old.
18. Mr. Theisen will have a financial planner from Ameriprise Financial presenting in his classes periods 4 & 5 today. Any students not in his class who are interested may attend.
19. Visual Arts Competition is on Wed., 4/24. Houa and Anna will be gone all day with Tina.
01. Weekly Progress Reports are due on Wednesdays. Reports are printed by 7:45 AM on Thursdays.
02. Fri., 4/26 - CPT, 7:45-9:15 AM.
Mon., 4/29 - ECFE at WB, 5:30.
WEEKLY CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Thurs., 4/18 - Bab Varsity, at Mtn. Lake., 4:30. Van leaves WB at 2:50.
**CANCELLED** JV Bab, MLAC at Lamb.
**CANCELLED**JH Bab, MLAC at WB, 4:30.
SB (V & JH) at Mtn. Lake, 4:30. Bus leaves WB at 3:00.
GF, MCC at WB, 4:00.
Fri., 4/19 - NO SCHOOL
Mon., 4/22 - Bab, Varsity, at Wabasso, 4:15.
SB, Vars. & JH, at Cottonwood, 4:30.
Tues., 4/23 - Bab, Varsity, at Slayton, 4:30.
JH Bab at Slayton, 4:30.
SB, Vars. & JH, MCC at Sanborn, 4:30.
TR at Tracy, 4:00.
TR, 7-8, at Cottonwood, 4:00.
GF at Larchwood, 4:30,
Wed., 4/24 - Visual Arts Competition.
Thurs., 4/25 - Bab, Varsity, at Heron Lake, 4:30.
JH Bab at Heron Lake, 4:30.
SB, Vars. & JH, HLOF at Sanborn, 4:30.
TR at Worthington, 4:00.
GF, 7-8, at Tracy, 4:00.
GF, boys at Adrian, girls at Mtn. Lake, 2:00.
Fri., 4/26 - Bab, Varsity, at Cottonwood, 4:30.
SB, Vars., TMB at Sanborn, 4:30.
TR at Mtn. Lake, 4:15.
TR, 7-8, at Tracy, 4:15.
GF at Mtn. Lake, 4:15.