ROLE SUMMARY The Guest Services role is providing a great customer experience for all guests prior to, during and after their holiday.
1. Deliver great customer service to our customers. Assess guests’ problems/issues and decide on appropriate course of action, to the satisfaction of the homeowner and the holidaymaker
2. Welcome all visitors to the office and deal positively with walk-in enquiries
3. Overflow enquiry handling: when the team acts as overflow to the Sales Support Team, to administer bookings, availability enquiries, deposit and balance payments, invoicing, security deposits, and other requirements, always aiming to convert as many enquiries as possible to bookings.
4. Any other work to support holidaymakers having an excellent “customer journey”, from enquiry to booking, to their stay, through to providing feedback
5. Ensuring office space kept tidy
6. Administration of the post (includes the returning of items to guests)
7. Administration of CSQs and Online feedback through Feefo
8. Resolving complaints to customer satisfaction wherever possible
Health and Safety
1. Take the appropriate part in the implementation of Health and Safety policies and procedures
2. Follow the Company’s procedures, as described in the Health and Safety Policy
3. Report anything unsafe to the Health and Safety representative and report accidents, near misses, and so on in the accident book
1. Show awareness of the needs of fellow team members and show them courtesy
2. Communicate effectively with others in the team
3. Work collaboratively with colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
4. Contribute to team meetings and put forward ideas and feedback in order to improve ways of working
1. Attend work with a clean and smart appearance, wearing appropriate attire
2. Take the necessary action to ensure the correct implementation of the General Data Protection Act
3. Assist colleagues in day to day tasks where service demands are high
4. Undertake any other tasks that may be reasonably requested
5. Implement the policies and procedures set out in the Employment Handbook
6. Attend work with a clean and smart appearance, wearing the appropriate attire
The above list of responsibilities and tasks is not exhaustive, and the person may be required to do other tasks, be involved in projects or have other responsibilities in support of the aims of the business or the overall purpose of the role.