Activity Name: UACS Dance Party
Purpose: Connect with Students & Families
Objective: Reduce stress and make you feel good!
Goals: Dancing can help build endurance, social skills, self-confidence and improve overall well-being.
Description: The UACS Dance Party is a virtual dance studio designed to create meaningful moments for UACS students & staff. This interactive environment allows students to connect with their peers in a safe space. Staff and students will dance their sillies out, build endurance and promote positive feelings.
How to Participate:
- A dance Party is a fun way to enjoy spending time with your family and friends. The primary requirement is dancing so crank up the music and start moving. This activity can be done anywhere! In the living room, bedroom, even the bathroom so don’t hesitate to join the fun!
ZOOM Live Session:
- ARTTIA WATTS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
- Topic: UACS Dance Party
- To Join the Dance Party, click this link:
- You may need to input a Meeting ID: 399 625 656
- You can also call in for the music!
- +16465588656,,399625656# US (New York)
- Every week on Thu, until Apr 16, 2020, 3 occurrence(s)
- Apr 2, 2020 03:30 PM
- Apr 9, 2020 03:30 PM
- Apr 16, 2020 03:30 PM