Ethics: “People, Planet, the Future & Surplus”
- Enable people to enjoy safe, healthy, informative, fun and memorable experiences with each other.
- Protect the planet, with a particular focus on prevention of water pollution.
- Provide future stakeholders, employees and customers with a foundation of educational, administrative, and operational structure to increase skills, gain experience and build wealth.
- Redistribute surplus revenue to activities and causes that equitably benefit and support people in the communities in which we do business and beyond.
Vision: “Ethically Satisfying Quality of Life”
Our vision is to ethically provide our staff and supporters with a satisfying life and a healthy environment.
Mission: “Enjoyable, Ecological & Educational Tour Experiences”
To provide memorable paddling experiences through education in a safe, healthy, and fun setting.
- Equality: Fairness, Justice, Balance
- Teamwork: Cooperation, Collaboration, Coordination
- Generosity: Sacrifice, Altruism, Compassion
- Stewardship: Protection, Conservation, Refuge
- Accountability: Responsibility, Liability, Answerability
- Determination: Endurance, Persistence, Patience
- Integrity: Transparency, Honesty, Consistency
- Educate Honestly: Provide information truthfully, accurately, consistently and humbly.
- Communicate Effectively: Interact with respect, structure, clarity, brevity, and attention to feedback.
- Operate Systematically: Structure and organize the company’s training, scheduling, tour preparation, storage, finance, expansion and general readiness.
- Improve Continuously: Codify workflows, processes, and policies, and manage change effectively.
- Protect the Natural Environment Unwaveringly: Resolute and determined preservation of our shared natural heritage.
- Grow Ethically: Offer partner stock promotion tracts, measure quality of life metrics, perform product lifecycle analysis, and conduct impact assessments.
- Promote Constructive Nonconformity Consistently: Encourage engagement, productivity and innovation: Reduce complacency, avoid peer pressure, challenge the status quo, and interpret information in ways that benefit everyone.
- Provide an Enjoyable Future: Establish an employee cooperative. Indulge curiosity. Provide team with healthy and affordable source of food.