29th August, 2017
Dance NZ Made NOTICE #2:
Tuesday, 5th of September
Dance NZ Made workshop day and performance night is around the corner!
Tuesday 5th September:
- The children will arrive at school by 8:15 am and return back to Russell Street School by 3pm. They will be taken by bus to the Regent for dance workshops.
- Children are not to bring their costume to the day workshop.
- Pack a good lunch and bottle of water.
- Please ensure your child has had a meal before they arrive.
- Children need to come dressed in their costume to the night performance- (provided by Dean).
- Hair & makeup done at home (if possible).
- Arrive at Regent on Broadway between 5pm and 5:30pm. Please enter Regent from the King Street entrance back doors.
- Children need to be taken to the Regent Theatre by 5:30pm that evening. Kelly, Brenda and Chantelle will be backstage from 5pm.
- The evening’s showcase performances/competition begin at 6pm.
- The estimated finish time is 7:30pm. Children can be collected from the stage and the back entrance.
A reminder come to Dean’s studio at 3.00 - 4.30pm this Sunday wearing a black singlet and black leggings if possible.
Kelly and Brenda