Zen Mode is a chrome extension that follows you on all websites you use, and simplifies their usage. We protect you from distractions, help you be more productive, relaxed and focused.
See beta version (+ contact us for access to bleeding edge alpha version)
We’re starting from Zen Mode for Whatsapp Web.
- Zen Mode - 1-click zoom in on a specific conversation while hiding all the rest. No more distractions when 5 people text you while you’re in an intimate moment with your partner.
- Hide distracting conversations and groups. Don’t be distracted by your kid’s kindergarten group when you don’t want to.
- Smart Mute - mute all sound, except the voice & video messages you choose to play.
- Zen Morning - start your morning zoomed in on a favorite conversation. Before you start your morning replying to other people’s messages, take a moment and focus on a significant other, or a group with your self or with your therapist. Take a moment, focus, and only after that respond to others.
- Auto transcribe - any incoming voice messages you receive are automatically transcribed into text. Click them to see the full text of the messages instead of wasting time listening to long messages.
- See many more upcoming features on github.
While we’re starting with Whatsapp Web, the next platform in development is Trello.
Further ahead we will look at Messenger, Telegram, Gmail & more.
Zen Mode is currently completely open source. Client side will always be open source (currently there is no server, only client).