Suggested or Information Items
UNPAID MEMBER FEES: NEED TO REMIT REQUIRED INFORMATION IF YOU DESIRE MEMBER TO BE PLACED ON REGION HOLD IN WEBPOINT. SEE HANDBOOK FOR INFO REQUIRED. DL: 8/15.
* Start planning for coaching staff. Consider quality HS/MS coaches, since they have influence to players
Hold clinics to generate interest in new members, must be open to everyone.
* Update your website for upcoming season
* DIRECTORS AND CLUB ADMIN REQUIRED TO REGISTER IN WEBPOINT BY 9/30 AND PAY. WE NEED THIS TO KEEP YOUR CLUB ACTIVE IN WP
* Plan season fees so you collect over 40-50%+ before December so to cover your start up cost
* Apparel: Review your needs for upcoming season. Make sure you check the shelf life. Some companies will allow you to place hold orders. Order different sizes so you can size during tryouts.
Post tryout rules on your website and share with you members.
* Have some type of tryout registration so you know who /how many will be attending
* 9/1 is earliest players can register on webpoint.
* Promote-Promote your club. Attend HS tournaments, matches, talk to parents, coaches. Run free ads in paper.
* HAVE YOUR COACHES THAT YOUR PLAN TO WORK TRYOUTS REGISTER ON WEBPOINT, BEFORE TRYOUTS
*AES- When setting up your teams into AES, make sure you include your club name in the Team Name. For example: ABC Jrs 14 Black
* Make sure your club information is correct in Webpoint and in AES.
* PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE REGISTERED IN WEBPOINT BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN TRYOUTS
* Club director or admin needs to confirm they can access their webpoint club information before 10/15. Contact region if not.
* PLACE NEW TRYOUT REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR WEBSITE AND INFORM PLAYERS BEFORE TRYOUTS
* Begin encouraging your past members to take refesher official course online before 11/15.
* WHEN YOU HAVE TEAMS SET, SET UP ROSTER IN WEBPOINT DL: 11/25 UNLESS TRYOUTS ARE AFTER DL.
* Register your teams in AES in the events you plan to attend in region, you can pay in advance or before deadlines. Review rules and deadlines. In AES, your team name should include club name or abbrivated version.
* make sure you know each teams 11 digit team code
* IN WEBPOINT, MAKE TEAMS INACTIVE FROM PREVIOUS SEASON THAT YOU DO NOT PLAN TO USE SAME NAME
* USAV member fees must be paid to region office, unless request for extension is approved. Members can be added to rosters after this. Request pmt report from Region before remitting check. We prefer check vrs CC.
*REMIT YOUR PLAYER-PARENT CONTRACT TO REGION. CHECK REGION REQUIRED ITEMS THAT MUST BE INCLUDED. For your protection, if you promise anything, place in writing in event of questions later.
* If you need insurance certificates for facilities, contact region
* NOV & DEC IS FOR CERTIFYING PLAYERS FOR OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS. DL 12/31
Don't wait until last minute to get your members certified for official requirements
* ALL NEW COACHES MUST BE IMPACT CERTIFIED and PASS SAFE SPORT, SEE INFO ON WEBSITE FOR CLINIC DL 1/1
* Request for age waivers – remit to region office via email. See Handbook for required items needed
* MUST PRINT AND TAKE 2 COPIES OF USAV WEBPOINT ROSTER TO EACH REGION TOURNAMENT FOR EACH TEAM
* Pull current season incident report form and make sure EVERY coach has this in their packet in the event of an injury. Must be completed and remitted to region.
Region will notify you about making hotel reservations for Championships
* NOTIFY REGION IF YOU HAVE ANY TEAMS WHO PLAN TO SEEK A NATIONAL BID AT REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS DL 2/15
Start looking at any spring programs you plan to offer. Look at region beach/outdoor programming.
Encourage your players to participate in beach-outdoor events.
Evaluate your season
Recommend you offer a survey to all players and parents on your club season. Improve areas of success, correct problem areas.
* Begin your plans for next season.