HOUND PARISH COUNCIL BURIAL GROUND
TABLE OF FEES 1 APRIL 2018 - 31 MARCH 2019
Grave digging arrangements and Minister’ fees to be arranged by the Funeral Directors.
The below was approved at the Council Meeting on Monday 15th January 2018.
1. The body of a stillborn child or whose age at the time of death did not exceed 12 years
2. The body of a person whose age at the time of death exceeded 12 years
3. Cremated remains
EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF BURIAL AND MONUMENTS
(INCLUDES MEMORIAL PERMISSION)
1. In a 6’ x 3’ Child’s grave
2. In a 9’ x 4’ Adult’s grave
3. In a 2’ x 2’ Cremation grave
RESERVATION FEES (IN ADDITION TO EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF BURIALS AND MEMORIAL FEE AS SHOWN ABOVE)
1. Reservation fee (subject to rule 23 of HBG Rules & Fees)
Note: These charges will be doubled in all cases where the same person to be interred was not, at the time of death or within the preceding 12 months of the same, an inhabitant of Hound. Persons residing in old people’s homes etc, are exempted if prior to their removal they were inhabitants of Hound.
MONUMENTS (IN THE CASE OF BEING PURCHASED AFTER EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF BURIAL OR RESERVATION PRIOR TO 1ST APRIL 2000)
All monuments not exceeding 3’ 6 ‘ in height
For the right to scatter ashes