SIPS User Guide
InterPrime Advisors LLC
The Standard Investment Policy for Startups (SIPS) by InterPrime is straightforward. All you have to do is :
- Fill in your company name (e.g. Pied Piper Inc.)
- Specify the custodian of assets (e.g. Interactive Brokers LLC, Charles Schwab Inc. etc.)
- Pick your Investment Strategy
- U.S Treasuries only - These are issued by the U.S. Government and widely considered the safest assets in the world. You get next day liquidity on these without any penalties or fees. More details here.
- U.S. Treasuries + U.S. Bank CDs + Investment Grade Corporate bonds - If you can lock up a portion of your capital for over 3 months, you can take advantage of higher yields by investing in Bank CDs & Investment Grade Corporate Bonds.
Please reach out to us if we can help you pick your Investment Strategy, or review your current setup. We are here to help.