Board Games Club - Grades 1-2
Location: Outdoors (soccer field/front play area), gym, or in the kindy classroom.
In this Board Games Club students will learn:
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Respect for others and for Rules
- Self belief/confidence
- Increased physical awereness
- Learning sportsmanship and fair play.
- School Pride through extracurricular activities
- Coordination and Fitness
Spiritual individuals who are
- Tolerant and gentle towards others
- In search of team-driven achievement
- Caring for teammates and opponents.
Truthful individuals who are
- Fair and just before being right
- Upright and respectful in character
- Honest with integrity to everyone
Active individuals who are
- positively engaged in physical activity.
Responsible individuals who are
- Self disciplined in behavior choices
Studious individuals who are
- invested in learning the rules of sport