OPFA Covid Policy for Events and In Person Gatherings
Effective: October 9, 2021
- Anyone over the age of 12 is required to show proof of vaccination prior to attending any OPFA event.
- Everyone attending an event, regardless of age is required to self-screen using the Covid Screening Tool available on the Ministry of Ontario website at: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/screening/customer/
- Everyone attending an event must wear a mask where social distancing is not possible and follow all safety guidelines in accordance with Ontario guidelines at the time of the event.
While only specified businesses or organizations are legally required to ask their patrons for proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID19, O. Reg. 364/20 and the Ministry’s Guidance do not prevent other businesses or organizations from establishing a vaccination policy.
The OPFA values the health and safety of it’s members and our community and therefore is enforcing this policy for all our events.
Anyone not providing proof of vaccination at the beginning of an event will not be allowed to participate.
Get your vaccination receipt at: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination
You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received:
- two doses of Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca (including CoviShield) in any combination (the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada)
- one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada
- three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada