518-203-1158 | Woburn, MA | BKenyon@KenyonWS.com | http://bit.ly/LinkedIn-bkenyon
Digital Marketing Manager / Web Producer / Product Manager
with over 16 years of experience producing websites and digital marketing programs for software, pharma, healthcare, and educational organizations.
- Developed and implemented an internal SEO strategy for Cambridge Biomarketing Group to use when producing websites and content for their pharmaceutical clients
- Managed the technical client communication and acted as the go to person for information and reporting on Google Analytics, Google Adwords SEM, and Email Marketing Programs
- Reduced Monthly Marketing Digital Driver report size from 70 to 20 pages by creating an on-demand business analytics Cyfe dashboard utilizing Google Analytics reporting on KPIs
- Launched, maintained, reported and analysed site analytics, and redesigned 6 websites and over 20 Windows Surface Applications for Fortune 100 Clients - ICS - 2012-2016
- Produced, analysed, and maintained many Drupal 6-7 websites for freelance clients
- 2009 MITX Award Finalist for Wharton Business Schools Huntsman Program website - iFactory
- Winner of the Web Marketing Association 2008 Web Award for Outstanding Achievement in Website Development in the Sports category for http://www.LittleLeagueCoach.org and 2008 MITX Finalist. - Cramer
- 2003-2006 JonesCAM accepted as a Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) Incubator Company and developed the JonesCAM Helmet Camera. A Gopro a decade ahead of its time.
- Graduated Cum Laude (GPA 3.68) from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
BS in Electronic Media Arts and Communications (EMAC), May 2000
Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing Strategy, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Salesforce, Web Design / Drupal Site Building, Facebook ADs, LinkedIn ADs, Twitter ADs,, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Cyfe Dashboards, GotoWebinar, Live Webinars, Video Production, Editing, Streaming, Vimeo, Youtube
RM Email Marketing: Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Pardot, Constant Contact, Email On Acid
Web and Product Management: Competitive Analysis, Building and Managing Full Stack Website Production Teams, A/B Testing, UX and Information Architecture website changes for traffic and lead generation. Bugherd, TRAC, Jira, Gitlab, MS Project, OpenAir, Autotask, Excel, Project.net
Software: Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Captivate 4-5, Camtasia 3, Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Office
Contract Digital Marketing Producer / Analyst - Cambridge BioMarketing Group,
Cambridge, MA | Dec 2016 - May 2017 (www.CambridgeBMG.com)
- Analysed, Created, and Consulted on SEM Google AdWords text and display ad Campaigns for Pharma Companies.
- Performed SEO analysis, keyword recommendations, and audits of various Pharma company product websites using Semrush and Screaming Frog analysis tools.
- Developed new SEO process that integrated with current Marketing Playbook .
- Managed, tested, and deployed RM Email Marketing Communications using Active Campaign and Campaign Monitor.
- Created Google Analytics based Cyfe Dashboards and updated process for on-demand client reporting needs of required KPIs, and traffic Driving Channel performance.
- Performed QA on multiple Wordpress and Drupal websites and email campaigns using Bugherd and Email On Acid.
Web Project Manager - Integrated Computer Solutions,
Waltham, MA | 2012 - 2016 (www.ICS.com)
- Managed and Reduced Google Adword PPC campaigns CPL to 30% of previous cost, increased conversions by 200%, reduced average CPC by 20% while reducing overall spend by 40% from 2015-2016.
- Grew Social Media paid promotion channels on Facebook and LinkedIn and trained staff in best practices for Google Analytics tag tracking and Hootsuite scheduled posting.
- Managed Social Media Ad Campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter increasing site traffic by 300% 2014-2015 and reducing CPL.
- Targeted email lists using Pardot and extended messaging and tracking to reach leads across multiple channels.
- Utilized Google Analytics tag tracking to centralize conversion tracking data and report to upper management on campaign progress.
Web Project Management
- Lead the enhancement and upgrades of company websites from Drupal 7 to 8 using the Foundation framework with a responsive redesign for an improved user experience.
- Project Manager for Windows 8 Mobile Application ReDesign and Development for Microsoft, NFL, Bad Robot, Island Records, and other high profile clients.
- Managed over 400k and dozens of Microsoft Surface Mobile Application design ports from iOS and Android to Windows 8 for Fortune 100 clients.
- Produced GoToWebinar Webinars, Landing Pages, On-Demand video, and Social Media promotion campaigns.
- Built trained on internal process, and lead a Drupal full stack Drupal 7-8 development team with a Frontend Developer, Backend Developer and Designer.
- Acted as the goto person at the company for website content creation and issues
- Team lead for a Drupal Website development and UX design team that produce the www.ICS.com, www.ViewPointTouch.com, www.QtDeveloperDays.com, www.AppVillage.com, and www.Project.net websites.
- Performed SEO enhancements increasing organic traffic for the company websites based on Google Analytics analysis, heat maps, and user feedback.
- Updated content and managed the schedule for Qt Developer Days 2012 and 2013 North America http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com/northamerica/ and managed presenters as well as presentation room infrastructure.
- Architected Leadtrack (A custom Drupal module for creating short links for tracking and managing leads and marketing campaigns). http://bit.ly/drupal-lead-track
- Performed competitive analysis, keyword analysis, and SEO optimization for ViewPointTouch.com, Topics, Project.net, AppVillage.com and Resource Planner.
Freelance Drupal / Wordpress Producer and Digital Marketing Strategist, HelloDigital.co (HelloDigital.co), Spring 2002 – Present
- Launched www.HashTagPlus.com a startup company still in Alpha stage.
- Contract Technical Project Manager - iFactory (April 2012 - October 2012)
- QA testing and Test Plan creation on Drupal based websites.
- Rockport Shoes- http://bit.ly/rockport-drupalapp
- Yale SEAS - http://seas.yale.edu/
- Importing, normalizing, and updating product data into a live Drupal website Showroom.rockport.com .
- Writing and updating Technical Specifications for Drupal based websites on Yale.edu.
- Designed and developed Drupal CMS websites and acted as the Webmaster for:
- Gathered user and business requirements then created paper mock-ups / wireframes, and sitemaps, to create a better website user experience.
- Designed and developed an environmental lab’s online database solution for home inspectors synchronizing field data between MySQL and MS Access.
- Performed on-site and remote computer tech support, network administration, Windows 2000 to Small Business Server system upgrades, virus recovery, and system maintenance.
Web Program Manager, COMSOL Multiphysics (www.COMSOL.com)
Burlington, MA | August 2009 - January 2012
- Managed Online Marketing Programs comprising of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Inbound Marketing, and webinar video content creation.
- Through my direct efforts increased lead value rates by over 30% for 2010.
- Increased organic traffic to website by 30%+ and increased target keyword SERP positions via SEO website changes.
- Reduced cost per lead acquisition through PPC by over 50%.
- Analyzed referral and competitive traffic sources to build a new online marketing and link acquisition strategy.
- Monitored and set up reports with Google Analytics on segmented conversion rates for marketing resource planning.
- Lead international website development team meetings.
- Utilized TRAC integrated with SVN for internal project ticket tracking.
- Updated website content (PHP, MYSQL, CSS) via Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Eclipse, Zend PHP Framework.
- Ran Google Analytics and reported on lead generation and user engagement KPIs.
- Performed competitive SEO analysis and created product focused Keyword lists and Strategy.
- Setup social media marketing outreach program, creating and updating brand pages while monitoring and managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ properties.
- Created content plan for a new website working with category stakeholders for content priority that integrated with the online marketing strategy.
- Monitored and analysed content usage through the launch of a new website.
- Planned video blog content strategy production schedule and produced multiple promotional, webinar and training videos with Adobe Captivate, PowerPoint, and Camtasia for internal website, CD-ROM, and YouTube distribution.
- Created wireframes and development tasks for lead acquisition, community growth, website usability, SEO, and speed performance improvements.
- Created and optimized landing pages with conversion tracking for email and website partner referral campaigns.
Interactive Producer, iFactory (www.iFactory.com) Boston, MA | 2009
- Produced the Huntsman.upenn.edu website for the Huntsman Program in International Studies & Business at the Wharton Business School, created wireframes, and utilized the Tapestry 5 framework.
- Produced and Consulted on www.VistaHigherLearning.com a Drupal CMS based website for a Secondary and Higher Education book publisher.
- Led client information architecture, design review, and project status meetings.
- Created sitemaps, and wireframes for websites with MS Visio and obtained client feedback and approvals.
- Managed project resources and budgets in OpenAir and created project plans in MS Project.
- Tracked and managed website tasks, bugs and issues using Trac.
- Updated HTML content through SVN source control using Dreamweaver and Eclipse.
Interactive Producer, Cramer (www.Crameronline.com) Norwood, MA | 2007 - 2008
- Produced multiple websites including but not limited to www.LittleLeagueCoach.org , www.EforAllExpo.com , (2007) www.MacWorldExpo.com , (2007) www.LiveAutographs.com , www.E3Summit08.com , and www.DecisionResourcesInc.com
- Produced and supported live and video on demand webcasts for clients in the medical industry.
- Reported on weekly status reports and budget status internally and externally.
- Created scopes of work, budgets, and obtained approvals.
- Managed and scheduled resources on projects ranging from 40k - 500k.
- Managed the production of user experience documentation such as homepage description documents, business and functional requirements documents, sitemaps, wireframes, content element inventory documents, functional and content specification documents.
- Worked closely with all digital Marketing capabilities; PM, UX, creative, technology, analytics, and operations.
- Led team kickoff, client, and project status meetings.
- Managed all resources and budgets in OpenAir.
- Created and managed the revenue forecast for all projects.
- Organized and planned training sessions with various content management systems such as Drupal CMS, Kentico CMS, and Hannon Hill Cascade Server CMS.
- Edited and updated content for websites.
- Tracked and managed bug fixes and issues within JIRA bug tracking system.
- Managed day-to-day communication with clients.
- Managed project risk and change management documents.
- Managed and tracked email marketing programs using ConstantContact.com.
Project Manager, SourceOne Network (www.SourceOneNet.com ) Albany, NY | 2007
- Managed a web development team of 6 people developing websites utilizing SourceOne Network WebDirect Technology.
- Created proposals upwards of 45k and 150+ work hours for client projects and web services.
- Led team meetings and coordinated project resources work plans, web application enhancements, and bugfixes
- Consulted with clients to determine project needs, clients included Albany Nanotech, New York New Energy, Berkshire Community College, Starfire Systems, New York State Government Finance Officers Association, Seton Health, Empire State Society of Association Executives, Pet Partners, Albany International Airport, and over 100 more hosted clients.
Applications Systems Integrator (ASI) (www.CoreSense.com ), Saratoga Springs, NY | 2006
- Developed ecommerce webpages with CoreSense's Multi-Channel online shopping cart , CRM, SOI software solution utilizing a proprietary API within a LAMP environment in a SAAS business model .
- Debugged PHP code and webpages to solve trouble tickets and fix website bugs for various clients.
CTO / VP Online Operations and Product Development, Niche Concepts, LLC (www.JonesCAM.tv ), Troy, NY | Jan 2000 – June 2006
The JonesCAM Helmet Camera was essentially a GoPro a decade ahead of its time…
JonesCAM was selected as a Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Incubator Center Startup Company.
- Directed online marketing efforts (SEO and SEM) for the JonesCAM product line.
- Quadrupled the number of unique visitors and sales through strategic online marketing and SEO, achieving first page placement and top 3 rankings of targeted keywords on major search engines and Increased site traffic by 20% in 1 month with a very limited online marketing budget.
- Consulted with and led development of JonesCAM mobile micro video cameras and on-board wireless video systems, for the SpeedChannel, ClearChannel Motorsports, US Army, US Coast Guard, Harley Davidson test facilities, Fox News, NY State Police, and local Live event productions.
- Directed R&D efforts of the JonesCAM DVR2000 wearable digital video recording system using a client application that synchronizes XML video metadata with a MySQL/PHP web application.
- Lead Product Development 8 micro video, helmet camera, and wearable video camera products in 14 months with a team of 5 associates and $100K budget.
- Presented business plan to accounting firms and investors for patent valuation; acquired over $1M in capital.
- Pitched JonesCAM Micro Video Camera solutions to Fortune 100 companies, Government agencies, Television Production companies, Angel Investment groups, and National TV stations for sales and investment opportunities.
- Designed Flash based virtual tours with interactive maps, video streaming, and 360 degree panoramic images.
- Designed and developed www.JonesCAM.tv an e-commerce web site utilizing osCommerce.
- Performed technical sales support for wireless and wearable video products and helmet camera systems.
Web Designer Intern, Virtual Flow, Saratoga Springs, NY | Fall 1999
Production Assistant Intern, Charlex, New York, NY | Summer 1999
Multimedia Designer Intern, Academy of Electronic Media, Troy, NY | Spring 1999
ACTIVITIES and ORGANIZATIONS
- Read to a Child Program at Eugene C. Vining Elementary School
- Digital Media Marketing Consultant for the Glens Falls Civic Center Coalition
- Section 2 Athletics Boys Basketball State Tournament Volunteer