2nd Warwick Sea Scout Group
Royal Navy Recognised Unit No: 14 Registered Charity No: 524609
H.Q. St Nicholas Park, Pickard Street, Warwick, CV34 4PT
GDPR Notice for 2nd Warwick Sea Scout Group
As a general statement we will only hold information necessary for the running of the Scout Group and Explorer unit attached to the group.
This may also include holding onto contact details of past members with the intention of keeping them up to date with the goings on of the group (you may opt out of this).
- What information is being collected?
- Contact information on our current members and alumni, so that we may contact them or their next of kin in the event of a change or plans, inform them of upcoming events and if necessary there's an accident and we need to inform parents/guardians.
- Medical requirements and conditions relevant to our activities, e.g. a nut allergy so we know not to have nuts on site or that someone is allergic to penicillin so if they require medical attention we can act in loco parentis.
- The leaders and Executive Committee of 2nd Warwick Sea Scout Group
- It is usually collected straight into our database, but additional information may be collected for events on paper forms.
- Why is it being collected?
- Without this information we could not communicate with our members and alumni, or look after our members in the absence of their parents.
- The data will only ever be used in the context of the scout group and its activities.
- Who will it be shared with?
- We are required to share a certain amount of data about our members with the Scout Association. This is currently in the form of anonymised statistics. I.e. the number of girls/boys, number of an ethnic group, number of members with a disability. There is no personally identifiable data sent.
- We also do not share/sell information with 3rd Parties
- Member & Alumni details are kept in our database (Onlinescoutmanager).
- Fundraising contacts & Alumni details etc are stored in our Google for Business account.
- We will usually take a paper extract of the data with us to events in the form of home contact information e.g. medical and parents contact details for each child.