Name: Grade: Date:
learning objective : Application of Adjectives
Task: Circle each adjective or adjectives in the sentences given below. Draw a line under the noun it describes.
1. The story was brief.
2. I felt comfortable in my new home.
3. The man was very creepy and scary on Halloween.
4. My dad was courageous when he picked up the skunk.
5. My friend is anxious for his birthday.
6. It was a breezy day.
7. I am eager to start my test.
8. My brother was excited for his basketball game.
9. I learned a lot about the blue ocean.
Write your own sentences by using adjectives.