2018 Florida Packing List
What to Bring:
- Water container with your name on it
- Sleeping bag or twin size sheets & pillow: all buildings are air conditioned.
- Work clothes you don’t mind ruining.
- Work Gloves
- Rain Jacket
- Closed toed work shoes, sandals, shower shoes
- Sunglasses, hat
- Toiletries (including deodorant)
- Personal Medicines (See Policy Below)
- Towels: 2 bath towels
- Electronic devices you feel you can’t live without.
- ($40-60) Spending money for: Fast food on the way down & back, It is difficult to determine whether an opportunity to purchase a souvenir will arise, but if your youth will be sad they missed this chance, send money for that.
Personal Medicines Policy: If your youth self-administers the medicine regularly at home, they are free to do so with counselor knowledge on the trip. If you remind them or give them the medicine every day at home, we prefer having that same responsibility on the trip.