Social Media Manager at Nightwatch
Become a Social Media Manager at Nightwatch.
We are looking for a rock star marketer specialized in social media marketing and promotion to join our close-knit remote team and help us to expand our online presence.
Our mission is creating forward-thinking SEO tracking tools that help our users scale their online businesses, so familiarity with the world of SEO and software is definitely a plus.
We're offering a remote position and a flexible work schedule (part-time with a possibility to go full-time) — as long as the work is done and the deadlines are met. We are communicating regularly: via Slack throughout the day and team calls weekly.
- Excellent command of English and extraordinary communication skills
- Understanding what kind of strategies a company in our landscape should be using to have a strong presence on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other networks)
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential; motivation, pro-activity, and enthusiasm are a must
- Ability to develop and implement a social media and email marketing strategy with a content plan
- Ability to create and manage promotion campaigns for existing users
- Having a goal-oriented mindset: knowing how to track, acquire, and engage users — and providing the team with progress reports on a regular basis
- Understanding the automatization (post auto-scheduling) and tools that can help with managing the social media presence
What is it going to look like:
- Finding, scheduling, and posting content
- Developing content ideas
- Executing activities that will help us grow our follow-base on social media channels,
- Running social media campaigns and promotions
- Getting connections with influencers in the marketing and SEO niche and keeping in touch with them to get mentions and backlinks
- Being initiative and brave to suggest and implement clever marketing decisions and campaigns
Interested? Apply now! Write us why you'd like to join, what you have achieved so far, and how your work style looks like. A good start working be taking a look at our Twitter and Facebook profiles: what you think of them and what would you start with?