Penn Fusion SA: Chaperone Policy/Agreement for Overnight Events
Chaperones assume taking full responsibility for player organization, safety, and supervision of agreed upon designated player(s). All team parents agreeing to chaperone agree to fulfill the following duties:
- Each chaperone must complete a PFSA background check (FBI or Disclosure Statement, PA Police Check, PA Child Abuse Check) and submit the requested documents to email@example.com and your respective Director
- Be aware of the location of player(s) under their supervision and time of return.
- Enforce all curfew expectations set by the coach.
- If players are staying in separate rooms to chaperone, chaperone carries out room checks during any alloted ‘rest/recovery’ periods during the day.
- Ensure players attend all organized team functions including departures, meetings, arrivals, games and practices.
- Responsible to transport player(s) to all team events (must hold valid drivers license).
- Enforce all expectations and policies for players set by the coach and the club.
- Ensure that player has access to the team itinerary/teamsnap and notify the player of any schedule updates.
- Be fully available, at all times, to assist player(s).
- Hold all copies of emergency and medical forms for player(s) under their supervision.
- Be aware of all medical needs, prescription medications, and dietary needs of player(s) under his/her direct supervision.
- No consumption of illegal substances, including marijuana, is allowed by the chaperone.
- No consumption of alcohol prior to daily player curfew time by the chaperone.
- Injuries – Take care of sick or injured players at the hotel or fields, and update coach accordingly.
- Chaperones may not use tobacco while in the presence of player(s).
- Always follow the Penn Fusion SA Parent Code of Conduct:
Traveling Player Name
& Parent/Guardian Name
INSPIRE EXCELLENCE IN SOCCER