Date for completion
Creating a web-site
- Estonian school to create a web-site for the project.
- Schools’ web-sites are to give links to the project web-site
- Estonian school to provide all schools with a questionnaire.
- Schools to use it and send feedback to Estonia
Beginning of November 2016
Design a Logo competition
- Each partner school to carry out a competition to design a logo for the project.
- Schools make own decisions about how they choose the best logos within their school.
- Each school to send their chosen logos (2 only) to Estonia.
- Estonian school to put the chosen 2x4 logos from all schools on the Project website.
- Each school to vote for the best project logo (must not vote for your own logo).
- Bulgarian school to make the chosen logo presentable (jpg) for all schools to use.
by end of November
Voting to be
completed by 10th
- School to make Project Bulletin Board to inform their community about the activities
by mid-January 2017
Research into homeland legends
- Each school to organise their own activities and lessons in different school subjects ( e.g. Literature, History, etc.) based on legends to develop literacy skills in the mother tongue
Work on local legends
- chooses local legends to be used as a base for the future lessons during mobilities
- translates them into English ( adapting each to A2 and B1 levels) and uploads to the web-site
- creates tasks for the first lessons on the chosen legends
- The tasks are applied in the English lessons in classes of different levels ;
- The results to be analyzed,
- The materials to be improved
- Students to create paper or virtual comics in English, based on their countries' legends which are sent to Romania
- Romanian school starts working on an electronic version of the comics magazine
Preparations for visit to Romania
- Romanian school to plan schedule for visit and inform partners about accommodation opportunities
- Partners to get announced the classes and their levels for the lessons to be prepared and delivered during the mobility
Visit to Romania
- Guests deliver the prepared in advance lessons on legends in the classes of host school and then discuss them with the counterparts
- The materials for the teaching kit are to be improved and approved
5-9 April 2017
Working on partners’ legends
- All schools familiarise students with partners’ legends (languages preferred by schools themselves).
- Students produce creative output based on partners’ legends ( comics, plays, puppet-shows etc.)
Work on the lesson to be delivered in Bulgaria
- Work on the tasks for the second lesson based on national legends ( both for primary and middle school students) and apply the materials in their classes
May /October 2017
Preparations for visit to Bulgaria
- Bulgarian school to plan schedule for visit and inform partners about accommodation opportunities
- Other schools prepare lessons to be delivered during the mobility
Visit to Bulgaria
- Guests deliver the prepared in advance lessons on legends in the classes of host school and then discuss them with the counterparts in the workshop
- Current materials for the teaching kit are to be bettered
- Discussion of the project phases to be held
Beginning of compiling
- Spanish school to compile the KIT
Creating Web quest
- Appointed school responsible
Publishing the Online comic magazine
- Spain responsible for the script of the play
- International teachers' cast learn their parts in the play to prepare for the performance
Final meeting Spain
- Attending open lessons
- Rehearsal of the play
- Performance recording
- International teachers' cast act in the play (to be
recorded) approving of the materials to be compiled in the booklet to be printed by each school according to their necessity
- draft of the final report and common evaluation of the partnership
April 24-27, 2018
Task 18 optional
children produce creative output ( stage performance, cartoons, etc. -it is up to schools to decide) based on any legends
Writing final report