What does that mean for you?
You won’t need to uninstall the current Beta build. For anyone who would like to continue testing, here is all you need to do.
For iOS users: You will get a notification from TestFlight that a new version is available and then you can directly update the Celtic Heroes app from TestFlight by clicking update next to the app icon on the dashboard.
For anyone who hasn’t downloaded it yet: https://testflight.apple.com/join/Ae0VRFYU
For Android users: You can update the Beta version directly from the Google Play Store by clicking on the button “Update” next to the Celtic Heroes icon. You won’t need to uninstall.
IMPORTANT: Please note that if you attempt to change your password through the Beta version of the game, your copied account won’t be accessible. If that happens to you, you will only be able to play with a new account.
What are the fixes?
- Barbed Shot: Cast time has been reduced from 1 sec to 0.5 sec and the base damage of the skill has been increased by an additional 50%.
- Pop-up donation warning: Changed to only appear once per use of the Clan Bank.
- Clan Bank NPC greeting: The NPC will show the correct clan name.
- Clan Bank log: It is now showing newest logs to oldest.
- Acquisition of slots: You will now be able to acquire more than 20 slots and use them accordingly. Additionally, Guardian and Clansman are also able to acquire slots.
- Donations: Clansman will no longer be able to donate items
- Chat behind the Clan Bank log: Fixed
- Confirmation message when buying Clan Bank slots: Added
- Visual glitches: Shadows, Fire lightning, Water reflection, Dino weps - fixed
For anyone who would like to go back to the live version of the game, here are a few steps you can follow:
- Step 1: On your iOS device, tap the TestFlight app.
- Step 2: From the TestFlight dashboard, tap the Celtic Heroes
- Step 3: Click on the bottom of the menu, under Developer, the “Stop Testing” button
- Step 4: Install the live version of the game from the AppStore over the Beta version
If the above steps do not work for you, please try to uninstall the game altogether and re-install it.
- Step 1: Open the Play Store.
- Step 2: At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Step 3: Tap Manage apps & devices. Beta.
- Step 4: Find Celtic Heroes app
- Step 5: Tap the app to open its detail page.
- Step 5: Under “You're a beta tester," tap Leave. Leave.
- Step 6: Uninstall and re-install the app from the Play Store