August 16th, 2019
Dear Ridgewood families:
It has been a great first week and students are quickly getting back into the routine of things. We are lucky to have such great students, staff, and parents at Ridgewood. As we move into the second week of school, I want to tell you about upcoming school activities and tweaks to our parent drop off and parent pick up processes.
- If students are interested in cheerleading at RMS they can pick up applications from Mrs. Pippen or Mrs. Engle. Applications are due August 23rd.
- Any students interested in running cross country should get an informational packet from Mr. Schnurbush.
- Open House is August 22nd from 5:30-8:00pm.
In order to provide the safest environment for our students, we need to make some adjustments to parent drop off in the morning and parent pickup in the afternoon.
- Teachers are not on duty until 7:40. Because of this, students will not be able to enter the building until 7:40.
- Morning student drop off and afternoon parent pick up both take place in the first parking lot on your left as you approach the school.
- Afternoon parent pickup parking can be tight. We will be parking cars in a U shape around the perimeter of the lot. Please back in when you park. In addition to parking in this U shape on the perimeter, we will also have two lines of cars in the middle.
- In order to keep students as safe as possible, we will wait until students are in cars before exiting the lot.
Dr. Pat Schwalbe
Ridgewood Middle School
Follow me on Twitter @RdgwdMS