April 17, 2019
- Student Council paperwork for the 2019-2020 school year must be turned in to Mrs. Williamson today.
- Attention Math Club members attending the Six Flags field trip. Because of the upcoming break, permission slips are due TODAY. Currently, there are 12 members who still need to turn in a slip.
- Applications for Vogt Detasseling are in Students Services.
- Students that have a negative balance on their lunch account will have to take finals. See Pauline with any questions.
- The final exam exemption list is updated through April 12th and is posted on the office window.
- Prom 2019, A Galaxy Far Away, will be held on Saturday, May 4th at the Thelma Keller Convention Center. Doors open at 6pm. Dinner will be served at 7pm with coronation to follow. Prom is for junior and senior students and their guests. Tickets are $20 for seniors and $40 for juniors and non-EHS seniors. TIckets need be paid for by cash or check ONLY. Debit cards will not be accepted. They will go on sale Tuesday, April 23rd. Tickets can be purchased in the main office before and after school, or during the lunch hours. Tickets WILL NOT be sold during passing periods. Round tables will be filled in groups of 8, and everyone at your table must have their prom ticket purchased in order to secure your table. Prom tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- Post Prom will be held at One-Eighty from 11pm to 230am. Tickets will be available for purchase in the office starting Tuesday, April 23rd before and after school, or during lunch hours. They WILL NOT be sold during passing periods. Ticket prices are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. Tickets need to be paid for by cash or check ONLY and need to be separate from prom tickets. Debit cards will not be accepted. There will be many fun activities this year including a hypnotist, Wipeout, mechanical bull and Stang Arts. Hope to see you there!
- Post Prom t-shirts will be on sale in the Cafetorium during 4B lunch, They are $5 each.
- Auditions for the EHS 2019 Fall play are just around the corner. They will be held on Tuesday May 7th. These auditions are open to both club members, and any students interested in being a part of this awesome play selection. The play title will be announced at the April 23rd informational meeting at the stage area at 5:15 PM. In addition to needing actors to audition, the production will be in need of students willing to cover the technical aspects of the show—sound, lighting, special effects, costumes, sets etc…Please plan on attending this brief but important meeting. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Hinkle.