Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to the Hello Lubricant “Kita Jaga Kita” Contest (“Contest”) organised by Hello Lubricant Sdn. Bhd. (“The Organiser”).
1. This contest is open ONLY to Malaysian residents above 18 years old (including residents or expatriates who are currently living in Malaysia).
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of Hello Lubricant and/or companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
3. By participating in the contest, all participants have deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
4. The contest is open from 12.00 (MYT) on 7 May 2020 to 23:59 (MYT) on 17 May 2020 (the “Contest Period”). The organiser reserves the right to amend the contest period if deemed necessary without any notice. All entries received after the contest period shall not be entertained.
5. Selected entries will see a short voting period to determine the top entries, ending 19 May 2020 at 23.59 (MYT).
5. The participant must be a registered Facebook user and ONLY one entry per entrant will be accepted. If any participant submits more than one entry in this competition, the organisers shall have the right to consider, reject or disqualify any or all such entries the Participant submitted.
6. No participation or other fee is required to be paid for participating in this Contest.
7. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The organiser reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the contest.
Winner Selection and Notification
8. The shortlisted participants will be selected by the organiser from a pool of eligible entries received during the Contest Period based on the most creative submission. The ten (10) shortlisted participants will be announced on the Hello Lubricant Facebook page to be voted. The top eight (8) will be selected as the winners. Winners must contact Hello Lubricant by private message via the Facebook account, and/or by email with the following information within seven (7) days after the winners have been announced: full name, age, phone number, residential address and photocopied ID.
9. If the winning participant has not responded within 7 days, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason beyond the organiser’s control, the organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
10. Eight (8) winners will be selected by the Public from shortlisted entries throughout the Voting Period based on highest votes.
11. Prizes shall be mailed to the winners upon confirmation of their details.
12. Superseding the above, the organiser’s decision is final, and no complaints or appeals shall be entertained.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
13. The participant hereby consents and authorises the organiser to collect, process, and keep the personal details of the Participant for participating in the respective contest/promotion/offer/campaign and to enable the organiser to organise the said contest/promotion/offer/campaign (“purpose”). The participant further allows the organiser to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related parties only for the purpose above.
14. To the extent that the applicable law allows, the participant has the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, the participant’s personal information held by the organiser.
Please note the organiser requires the participant personal information in order to process your participation in the Contest, without which we will not be able to process your application.
15. The organiser will not hold any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prizes.
16. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
17. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. The organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
20. The organiser and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the organiser’s control; and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
21. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
22. The organiser will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the organiser’s reasonable control.
23. The organiser’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
24. The organiser may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorized by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Organiser, or other participants - which the Organiser reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified, the organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
25. The Participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this contest.
26. This contest, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysian law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
27. By participating in this contest, the contestant agrees (i) to use of his/her name and/or photograph as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity; and/or (ii) to the disclosure of his/her particulars to any third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the organiser for purposes of the Contest and/or any customer survey in understanding contestants' purchasing behaviour.