Fuller Soccer Return to Play - Fall 2020
Please review and follow the rules with your child to reduce the spread of disease and keep our community safe.
Fuller Soccer will:
- Develop and distribute Return to Play rules.
- Reduce the number of teams, participants and games for the Fall 2020 season.
- Discourage more than one household member from attending games.
- Assign each team a sideline and provide adequate space for physical distancing.
- Be ready to alter or stop the season if public health conditions change.
Players their families will:
- Not participate in the fall season if they are not comfortable with the risks of returning to play.
- Not attend a game for at least one week if the player is not feeling well or has a temperature.
- Not attend a game if the player or someone in their household has been tested for COVID-19 and has not yet received results.
- Not attend a game for at least two weeks if the player or someone in their household has tested positive, or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Not bring food or beverages to games to share with teammates.
- Use the bathroom and wash hands prior to coming to each game.
- Avoid carpooling to minimize contacts between kids and families.
- Bring a soccer ball to each game.
- Bring a mask to each game and encourage wearing it while on the sideline.
- Bring hand sanitizer to each game for personal use only.
- Bring water to each game for personal use only.
- Maintain adequate physical distancing (6 feet or more) before, during and after each game.
- Avoid high fives, handshakes, knuckles, or group celebrations.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sanitize hands immediately following a game and/or wash hands when returning home.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of a player or someone in their household testing positive for COVID-19.