CLIL Activity-Android lesson plan
Aims: To learn about communication and presentation with some new vocabulary, practise listening, reading skills and presentation skills.
Activity: Create your own presentation to practise in front of an audience
Language: Use of the present tense, present continuous, past tense and future tense. Vocabulary related to communication and presentation skills.
Procedure: This CLIL worksheet can be given as homework or be done in class.
- Ask students what they know about communication with opening questions.
- Discuss answers as a class allowing them to think and discuss ideas.
- Give students time to match the vocabulary words to the definitions.
- Ask students to read questions for listening exercise to make sure they understand all of the vocabulary and the meaning of each question.
- Listen to the youtube link about presentation skills.
- Discuss answers as a class.
- Open the reading activity link and ask students to read a sentence each of the short reading passage to practice speaking (pronunciation) skills.
- Allow students time to answer the questions and discuss as a class.
- Explain activity, create a presentation on a topic of the the students choice (or one of the teacher)
- Inform students that the following class they will be presenting their ideas orally to the class.
- Get other students in the class to ask questions and follow the presentation with a discussion on the topic
- help them build issues-management and crisis-response infrastructure to support their business operations and corporate objectives.
- To understand the gist or main idea of something.
- Brand have to appreciate the centrality of effective crisis management as a vital component of business sustainability
- Open answer