Process for Body Shop Requests
- Fill out a request form. (Attached) (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send in pictures with the request form. (Photo template attached)
- If you have multiple requests, please send individual emails for each one.
- An estimate will be worked up within 3 business days based on what was sent in.
- Using the estimate, your bus will be scheduled according to how many days the work is estimated to take.
- Using your Palmer Bus Service email it will be scheduled into the calendar enabling notifications for times and dates of drop off.
- Wash the undercarriage and exterior of the bus before drop off so that once it arrives it is easily inspected for any other problems.
- Set up a driver to bring the bus to the Palmer Bus Body Shop location and park accordingly. (Map Attached)
- Make sure you are also ensuring a way for your driver to return, we do not offer a shuttle service.
- If anything is found in addition to what the estimate quoted, the Body Shop will contact the person on the request form to discuss options for repair. The estimate will be updated accordingly and schedule adjusted if needed.
- Once the Bus is completed you will receive a call/text/email (whichever is your preferred contact method) to schedule a pick up time.
Contact: Brittany Bowman with any questions about the process.
Entire view with bus #
Surrounding area of repair
Submitted By :
Contact Method :
Accident (Include Form)
(1) Start Date
(2) Start Date
Diesel / Unl
REQUEST DETAILS: REPAIR(S)
(Send photos of the area's you are requesting to be repaired)